Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Satanic Incels Here?

hopelesslonging

hopelesslonging

Greycel
Just curious to know how many of you here are devoted members of The Church Of Satan, The Satanic Temple, Satanic cults, The Dark Satanic Occult, and other Satanic groups worldwide. I have seen a steady incline of Satanists as we move further into the future. Just curious to know how great our forces are here. Hail Satan!

JoinedMar 13, 2023Posts1Online1h 3m
also ok GrAYcel

Just curious to know how many of you here are devoted members of The Church Of Satan, The Satanic Temple, Satanic cults, The Dark Satanic Occult, and other Satanic groups worldwide. I have seen a steady incline of Satanists as we move further into the future. Just curious to know how great our forces are here. Hail Satan!
I am a Left Hand Path practitioner.

I go from being Catholic to o9a every week

5a21bc8a4c4ea.jpeg

I have Goetia Lesser Key of Solomon.

Diabolic first post

I never believed in any type of gods/beings

Not a satanist but satanism is still more based than Christianity.

Those are full of foids and soys :feelsseriously:
:yes:Exception is the forum joyofsatan but I don't have time for meme religions either way *tips fedora

:yes:Exception is the forum joyofsatan but I don't have time for meme religions either way *tips fedora
agreed, these edgy new age religions aint shit (just like any other religion) *tips sombrero

Yoz just outed yourself as an edgelord nigga.
The Church of Satan is just atheistic satanism. It's just "be hedonistic and egoistic". Nothing else

The Satanic Temple is an atheistic humanist organisation that has nothing to do with satanism and just larps for edgyness

The Church of Satan is just atheistic satanism. It's just "be hedonistic and egoistic". Nothing else

The Satanic Temple is an atheistic humanist organisation that has nothing to do with satanism and just larps for edgyness
Sounds based to me

I know they are athiestic but none the less they are a part of the satanic brotherhood

I worship Mammon, although I dabble in the occult.

SatanCon 2023 takes place next month in Boston, I might go:

Get ready for SatanCon 2023: ‘The largest satanic gathering in history’ is coming to Boston​

By Ashley Soebroto and Sonel Cutler Globe Correspondent,Updated January 10, 2023, 6:11 p.m.
Lucien Greaves, a co-founder and spokesman for The Satanic Temple.
Lucien Greaves, a co-founder and spokesman for The Satanic Temple.Jessica Rinaldi/Globe Staff
The Satanic Temple is bringing blasphemy and remembrance to Boston for its second annual national conference, SatanCon, from April 28 to 30.

No venue has yet been announced for the in-person conference, which will feature speakers discussing the impact of The Satanic Temple, or TST, on the community, an author’s panel, mixer events, a Satanic Marketplace with artists and vendors selling goods, and musical performances. Although the 2023 schedule has not been released, last year’s convention featured panels including “Satanism and the BIPOC Community” and “Abortion as a (Religious) Right.”

Celebrating its tenth year anniversary, TST is dedicating this year’s SatanCon to Mayor Michelle Wu for “her repeated unconstitutional efforts to keep TST out of public spaces,” according to an announcement from the Salem, Mass.,-based organization’s Twitter account.

In an e-mail to the Globe, the Mayor’s press office stated that the event is not sponsored by either the mayor or the city.

No but I’m a Doomslayerist Incel

damn this thread is nostalgic :feelsaww:
my old accont posted here

The satanic church worships the same God as the big 3 Jewbrahamic religions so I don't really care

No, cause im not a ´too cool for school´ Edgelord

LaVeyans are retarded, they name their retarded Ayn Rand religion 'Satanism' for no reason and now think that nothing else is 'true Satanism'. Objectivism is foidbrained and was invented by a foid, LaVeyans are just dime-store Objectivists. They have no dicks

O9A is a bit of a loose group, 764 is a bunch of retarded LARPers who just pretend to be Satanic bc young bpd foids like that kind of imagery. They like to hang out with young foids because they are emasculated

I am Satan and I DISAVOW