Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any richcels have tips on how to make money?

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
i traded penny stocks and crypto a bit. I made good money from crypto boom off ethreum during 2017. But i also had big massive losses at times due to not diversifying. In the end i have around 250k in bank but its too stressful for me to keep doing it.
Gas richfags

Move to Israel

e whore
e whore

Last edited:
It's all luck and connections, there's a reason why barely any rich peoples IQ's surpass 110. They all cope and pretend it was all them because they gained an ego from their wealth.

be a jannie and do it for free

no wait

Not saying you can get rich off of it but you can start an e-commerce site? Maybe not drop shitting but perhaps find a niche and make a social media account and promote the product.

I don't have money, it's over :feelsrope:

I’m off to be a wagecuck in a couple of hours I got a ridiculous schedule but my weekends are free! I never spend anything so I got a bit saved up
It's all luck and connections, there's a reason why barely any rich peoples IQ's surpass 110. They all cope and pretend it was all them because they gained an ego from their wealth.

Pretty much success is mostly luck there’s numerous studies and books out correlating success with your place of residence, your name and even your birth month. Being rich is more of a right place right time thing more than anything.