Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Pokercels in here?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Im bored. Lets play Poker (Hold em). Message me

Sure. Butvi don't kniw how tobplay it

ded srs knew a guy in high school who became a "professional" poker player

I've a net loss of 50k over the last five years playing poker (mostly live) trying to make a living out of it.

Haven't played since January of this year. Done with that shit. It's mostly chink nits and noodlewhores that play around here. They just sit there. It's like they're not even human.

"You can never tell what a chinaman is thinking. That's how they beat you at cards."

- True Grit

Poker is impossible and I have no idea how to play, only ever done Blackjack in New Vegas :feelsdevil::lul::lul::lul:

I've a net loss of 50k over the last five years playing poker (mostly live) trying to make a living out of it.

Haven't played since January of this year. Done with that shit. It's mostly chink nits and noodlewhores that play around here. They just sit there. It's like they're not even human.

"You can never tell what a chinaman is thinking. That's how they beat you at cards."

- True Grit
Sad how they Make You think that following one or two bullshit strats You can be rich