Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any phimosiscels here

• Thread starter Deleted member 38575
  • Start date
No. In matter of fact I'm gunna say your coping. I was gunna feel bad about your shitmosis. But you can't even think for a minute before regarding muh SCIENCE:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. you'll never get pussy just as me which is the only redeeming quality you have. I'll say it again and again. We don't have the same levels of pleasure. Nor am I letting a cucked soyciety tell me I'm not feeling any less good when cooming. Get a grip and get cut pussy. foreskin is just a flap of skin I thought I needed to kill most for. But in the end I coomed as hard through sheer precum maxxing. You can't even jerk properly with yours so why do you think you have the quality to call me out for coping. At least my "multiated" dick works. Jfl I hate when uncut cels think their gods because I FEEL MUH PLEASURE THAN YOU. Nigga we ain't even the same person I don't even know what you feel so shut the fuck up you Dio wannabe
dnr

This is why u inkwel
loox-mog.gif

:worryfeels: if you circumcise than all your chakras will be out of sync forever