Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other sites?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
I tried .club and saidit but there doesn’t seem to many active incel sites at all. It’s so fuckimg boring. Occasionally I browse 4chan but I’m too retarded to complete the captcha + it’s ran by troons.

I miss my old Reddit account, I met some nice brocels on there. Plus my posts would get a lot of engagement . I’m retarded so u got all my accounts banned by being a retard.

Any other incel communities (not TikTok, I hate the TikTokcel community)

Everything is shit outside .is

.club looks absolute dogshit from what I've seen of it when lurking

.club looks absolute dogshit from what I've seen of it when lurking
The UI and multiple sub forums makes it look like it has a lot of content and lots of users. But it's avg daily user attendance is 50-60

The UI and multiple sub forums makes it look like it has a lot of content and lots of users. But it's avg daily user attendance is 50-60
It's just full of .is rejects

R/Inceltears best incel subreddit

There’s a neets.net website with some posters from here. No idea if it’s also in the incellosphere like looksmax or ss

I saw some pretty based telegram channels which was a discovery. Telegram channels are entirely user moderated unless it's some straight up gore I think, or maybe not even that

i mean when youre a true defeated man in a defeated land theres only here and sanctionedsu1cide left to go

None tbh. Maybe certain telegram and discord channels.

yes there are super secret trucel sites on the dark web that are invite only

.club is boring and has too many sexhavers and jbw copers
.net is boring and has too many sexhavers
SS has too many women
R slash foreveralone has too many women and cucks and former sexhavers on decade long dry spells

Ive heard that darth guy has his own incel site but i dont know anything about it or the drama surrounding him, and everyone here says its a fed honeypot entrapment thing (once again idk anything about it, this is just what ive heard other people say)

So yeah, theres pretty much nothing outside this site. This is your one stop shop for bp content and venting. If this site gets cooked, then we're done for

Last edited: