Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious any other self-harm enthusiasts in this forum?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
any kind of self harm either like cutting,whipping or whatever.
just wondering what the incel situation with this topic is, I'd assume it's pretty common

No

Attachments

• glowie.png
    glowie.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 9
how is this a glowie post + you literally joined after me and have less posts. this is literally what this forum was made for. copes
You do know they lock up people who self harm, right? I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and say you're not a fed but admitting you do that is a free ticket to the psyche ward.

I'm not enthusiast, but I have 3 scars on right outer forearm after self-harming and I didn't cut myself after that

I remember slicing my arm open with a pencil in high school after a foid rejected me. I was already depressed because my OCD was really bad at the time. I haven’t self-harmed since.

I'm not enthusiast, but I have 3 scars on right outer forearm after self-harming and I didn't cut myself after that
I love seeing my scars get "produced" I love seeing my wounds go away and slowly leave behind scarred light skin. I love seeing my scars on my arm like medals.
You do know they lock up people who self harm, right? I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and say you're not a fed but admitting you do that is a free ticket to the psyche ward.
already been, psych wards don't have time for people who are actually mentally ill.
I self harm in other ways
in what ways, mental or physical?

I remember slicing my arm open with a pencil in high school after a foid rejected me. I was already depressed because my OCD was really bad at the time. I haven’t self-harmed since.
I remember doing it with a broken ruler in class

I don't see the point of self-harming, as my pain is caused by other people.

I remember doing it with a broken ruler in class
Did anyone see you do it? I don’t think anyone saw me since I was in the library during lunch.

Fucking tranny

Did anyone see you do it? I don’t think anyone saw me since I was in the library during lunch.
no clue I was always the "weird kid"/class clown so even if they did I doubt it mattered. was like 5 years ago as well.

I do hairy carry every day

Some of the stuff I see online is a form of mental self harm.

looking back I think my self harm was working out and combat sports.
self harm and letting your hate eat away at you is fucking gay.
You should rather take the hate as fuel to do stuff.
Its better to externalize it than to internalize it.

fuel for what. I barely have enough money to go to the gym
you dont need the gym to workout.
you can do chin ups, push ups, sit ups, running etc.

in terms of fuel:
I leave that up to your own imagination. There are many ways.
I think one silverlining our ancestors in the past had is that if shit was bad they had very few ways to distract themselves from the problems they had with short-term-pleasure. Thats why Im against drugs f.e. , bc they make you complacent.
Sometimes its good to dwell in your anger, bc it tells you somethings off and needs to change.
internalizing that is very feminine, submissive and defeatist. You give your enemies exactly what they want.
You basically do all the work for them.

I have some scars from accidents, and I like the look of them. But I don't like self-harming. The wounds look super nasty and dangerous. I also get hurt enough by this world.