Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any other North-Americancels hate the Imperial System?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I do. It just pisses me off so much and is objectively a garbage system.

*[meme]
Incel Imperial vs Chad Metric

Imperial:
5280 feet = 1 mile
12 inches = 1 foot
16 ounces = 1 pound
3 feet = 1 yard

pints, quarters, etc. etc more retardation

Metric:
JUST MOVE THE DECIMAL POINT, BRO.*

Seriously, who was the retard that made Imperial system and why does North-America & USA still use this trash? Why wont they just accept Just move the decimal point theory?

Not a north-americancel

it is what it is, i cannot visualize metric units due to american programming but i get how it works

yes fuck this garbage nigger system. it ain't consistent at all. 5280 feet in a mile. 12 inches in a foot. What the fuck is this shit. and whants worse is everyone just lives with it

yes fuck this garbage nigger system. it ain't consistent at all. 5280 feet in a mile. 12 inches in a foot. What the fuck is this shit. and wants worse is everyone just lives with it
EXACTLY THIS.

The NPCs just go along with it instead of questioning the RETARDED system. This pisses me off so much.

The system is a bit complicated, i use the decimal and it is a headache to convert it to the imperial system

EXACTLY THIS.

The NPCs just go along with it instead of questioning the RETARDED system. This pisses me off so much.
I remember the us actually is transitioning but its super as too many Americans are retarded and lazy, also worse lots of the parts used in manufacturing use the retard American units. so it's probably gonna be another few decades to a century before this retard system is out

I hate how you whoricans for temperature and weight use °F and lbs, instead of °C and kg.

I hate how you whoricans for temperature and weight use °F and lbs, instead of °C and kg.
Well its not my fault that I was brainwashed with Imperial Trash since birth.

I've been trying to un-do it for months now.

Haven't fully adjusted to metric yet, but I can say I'm at least 70% there.

Well its not my fault that I was brainwashed with Imperial Trash since birth.

I've been trying to un-do it for months now.

Haven't fully adjusted to metric yet, but I can say I'm at least 70% there.
Also, try to learn some words of British english and use them in real life.

Also, try to learn some words of British english and use them in real life.
Haven't started that but I think I might be in the right direction.

For a while I've been using "colour" instead of "color"

How did It go with the shoulders measurements?

Its just to get an idea of the range you are in
First one was 58.5cm (total bullshit)
second one was 51cm (kinda accurate)

these are technically unofficial measurements.

If I want my "real" measurement, I would have to ask someone else to do it for me. Can't do that because 0 social skills.

First one was 58.5cm (total bullshit)
second one was 51cm (kinda accurate)

these are technically unofficial measurements.

If I want my "real" measurement, I would have to ask someone else to do it for me. Can't do that because 0 social skills.
If you live with siblings they can be helpful for weird requests like this

The metric system is way more accurate and logical

I hate working with it as well. Mils are the absolutely worst and completely unintuitive. I hate how widespread the unit is in datasheets. Often I’ll find one part of the component is measured in mm and another in mils

I'm used to it tbh.

I'm used to it but I still hate it. It's such a stupid, antiquated system. I've been living here all my life, but when I hear people describe distances in feet. it just sounds so rustic and stupid, like describing distances in handspans.

In Canada we use both tbh

Reddit tier post

Women don't work well with big numbers, thats why the US still has the Imperial system.
Then all she needs to listen for is if his height starts with a 6

Despite being accustomed to it, it is very confusing when having to cross over to the metric system.

never liked this system. have to remember a bunch of useless shit, they could have made it much practical