Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other namecels here?

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Does anyone else have a slightly weird, borderline autistic name?

Framecel222 said:

Holy fuck yes. My retarded parents couldnt even be bothered to give me a proper name. I hope that mistake occurs to them when I off myself.

What? Autistic name? Now does that work? Namecel really?

NegroKing said:
Holy fuck yes. My retarded parents couldnt even be bothered to give me a proper name. I hope that mistake occurs to them when I off myself.

I think this weekend when the sub is most active I'm gonna do a poll on how many of us have unconventional names. I bet we aren't alone, there's gotta be a correlation between inceldom and having a bad name.

Framecel222 said:
NegroKing said:
I think this weekend when the sub is most active I'm gonna do a poll on how many of us have unconventional names. I bet we aren't alone, there's gotta be a correlation between inceldom and having a bad name.

Oh boy, I bet there is. For me, it has SERIOUSLY contributed to the feeling of social isolation. I try not to think about it.

My name is ethnic though not very weird. Ironically it is supposed to mean attractive since I was a very cute baby. Funny how I turned out ugly af, nature really loves screwing me over. Of course if anyone asks irl I tell them it means sky.

Yes. You're supposed to roll the r in my name but I'm incapable of rolling r's so I can't pronounce my own damn name.

There are some names that are associated with poverty and a lack of education. Apparently, these kids then really have it harder in school than those whose names are associated with an eco-feminist upper-middle-class. 

But I guess here on this board there will just be many who always have to spell their names for the teacher and tell them how to pronounce it correctly.

NegroKing said:
Oh boy, I bet there is. For me, it has SERIOUSLY contributed to the feeling of social isolation. I try not to think about it.

Holy shit yes, it feels so good to know someone else understands this feeling. Has anyone ever laughed at your name and then pretended to like it after they realize how rude they were being?

Framecel222 said:
NegroKing said:
Holy shit yes, it feels so good to know someone else understands this feeling. Has anyone ever laughed at your name and then pretended to like it after they realize how rude they were being?

It's an ethnic name so people just assume it's a real name cause they don't know better. But my parents literally just pulled it out their ass. Some people say it sounds cool but I'd rather have a boring common name.

The face makes the name. Francisco sounds like an autistic faggot's name but not when it's attached to a model.

nigger said:
The face makes the name. Francisco sounds like an autistic faggot's name but not when it's attached to a model.

Francisco sounds like a slayer name. I don't know what you're on.

nigger said:

That's true to some extent but I feel like Francisco isn't that bad. Hypothetically if a male model was named dicklicker his rating would go down at least a couple points. I'm not saying my name is quite that troll, but it's pretty close.

NegroKing said:
Francisco sounds like a slayer name. I don't know what you're on.

I bet you automatically associated it with chico though. If a famous ugly subhuman had that name you would think it was gay too.

My name is Chad.

Framecel222 said:
That's true to some extent but I feel like Francisco isn't that bad. Hypothetically if a male model was named dicklicker his rating would go down at least a couple points. I'm not saying my name is quite that troll, but it's pretty close.

I'm pretty interested to know what it is. I know twins who have hippie parents, they named them love and fire (they go by other names though for obvious reasons, but that's their birthname).

nigger said:
I'm pretty interested to know what it is. I know twins who have hippie parents, they named them love and fire (they go by other names though for obvious reasons, but that's their birthname).

I can't say it dude, it would be too humiliating plus it would make it easier to dox me. I'll say it's a tiny bit less troll than love or fire.

I have a subhuman ethnic name. The fact that roasties are racist makes this a problem.

namecel is just cope. If you were hot roasties would approach and compliment your "sexy" and "exotic" name.

nigger said:

Francisco Would be Francis in English, or Frank for short, so it would be pretty normal.

I have been using a nickname for about 10 years now simply because Americans can't pronounce my real name, and they can't even seem to agree on a uniform way of pronouncing its when it is simplified (some turn the "e" into a "u" like in "umbrella," others make the "e" sound like the "ea" in "team," I just fucking can't).

my name is a random dickfuckery of letters split up in like 5 parts that no one can pronounce

Other than Chad, what are some Chad names?

Here in Australia Tyler seems to be the Chaddest name. Every Tyler I have met has been a Chad.

Oh I forgot to mention. My middle name is around 15 letters long and at one point has like 4-5 vowels in a row depending on how you translate it. Which is funny considering I have it spelled in different ways in different documents. I am waiting for that to catch up to me. Meanwhile, I am pretty sure that when my family first came to the States, my parents didn't understand what they were being asked when giving my middle name and now in some documents it's a single fucking letter. No joke.

15 letter monstrosity or 1 letter meme. Not sure which is worse.

Ya, my name means penis. fucking dunno how I survived school

I like your posts bro but this is why i call you a failed normie and not a true incel. You think your minor imperfections make you incel or maybe your just taking the piss out of us.

blickpall said:
Oh I forgot to mention. My middle name is around 15 letters long and at one point has like 4-5 vowels in a row depending on how you translate it. Which is funny considering I have it spelled in different ways in different documents. I am waiting for that to catch up to me. Meanwhile, I am pretty sure that when my family first came to the States, my parents didn't understand what they were being asked when giving my middle name and now in some documents it's a single fucking letter. No joke.
15 letter monstrosity or 1 letter meme. Not sure which is worse.

That is fucking hell. My middle name is really weird too, when people ask what my middle name is I just lie and say I don't have one, kek.

alsalsk said:
I like your posts bro but this is why i call you a failed normie and not a true incel. You think your minor imperfections make you incel or maybe your just taking the piss out of us.

What makes me incel is the fact that I don't get laid lol. I'll admit that I'm not technically a "truecel" because if I was willing to fuck uggos and landwhales I could, but I'm definitely far from a normie.

Framecel222 said:
What makes me incel is the fact that I don't get laid lol. I'll admit that I'm not technically a "truecel" because if I was willing to fuck uggos and landwhales I could, but I'm definitely far from a normie.

Don't get overconfident bro. I used to think this way before, and then the one time I tried to get an unattractive female to make out with me, it didn't work. Volcel might be just cope for me; thinking I am voluntarily passing up these women when they don't actually want me. FML tangent my b.

blickpall said:
Don't get overconfident bro. I used to think this way before, and then the one time I tried to get an unattractive female to make out with me, it didn't work. Volcel might be just cope for me; thinking I am voluntarily passing up these women when they don't actually want me. FML tangent my b.

Ugly women have expressed interest in me before. If anything it just makes me feel uglier because if I was good-looking they wouldn't even think they had a chance with me so they wouldn't bother.

Anonymous said:

I would kill for that name, mine is so much worse.

i have a foreign name which is completely out of place where i currently live.

Framecel222 said:
Ugly women have expressed interest in me before. If anything it just makes me feel uglier because if I was good-looking they wouldn't even think they had a chance with me so they wouldn't bother.

I would kill for that name, mine is so much worse.

That's not true necessarily, as we've seen unattractive women go and get Chad via tinder experiments.

blickpall said:
That's not true necessarily, as we've seen unattractive women go and get Chad via tinder experiments.

True but they wouldn't try that IRL.

Lmao I have the most ethnic somali name.

Framecel222 said:
True but they wouldn't try that IRL.

You'd be surprised. Last call at bars is crazy around here, at least.

blickpall said:
You'd be surprised. Last call at bars is crazy around here, at least.

I've never been to a bar (not old enough) what is last call?

Framecel222 said:
I've never been to a bar (not old enough) what is last call?

Ah, right, my bad! Last call is when they are about to close up and they are saying that it's time to order your last drink, close your tab, and to lower your standards by a couple of points if you haven't found someone to fuck yet.

blickpall said:
Ah, right, my bad! Last call is when they are about to close up and they are saying that it's time to order your last drink, close your tab, and to lower your standards by a couple of points if you haven't found someone to fuck yet.

And that's when Chad decides "fuck it, might as well bang a landwhale," right? That is very concerning.

I have a girls name but my inceldom doesn't have anything to do with my name

My name is Stratovarius Dragonforce. . but my mates just call me "boyo".

i have an arabic name even though i am not arabic
lol

bkdreamkb said:
lol

and I thought having a girls name was bad. are you Muhammad?

throwzo said:
bkdreamkb said:
lol
and I thought having a girls name was bad. are you Muhammad?

i am not
bu i wish i was

Framecel222 said:
And that's when Chad decides "fuck it, might as well bang a landwhale," right? That is very concerning.

Pretty much peak search reflex induction in the human species.

nigger said:
m8 Francisco sounds very nice my name sounds retarded tho

DankIncel said:
namecel is just cope. If you were hot roasties would approach and compliment your "sexy" and "exotic" name.

Thank you. The copes people here come up with never cease to amaze me.

Framecel222 said:

Yes my name is Atlantis in real life

Want to know what’s funny. My parents didn’t even name me. My cousin did. Hahahahahahahahaha.

mrhaircut33 said:
Framecel222 said:
Yes my name is Atlantis in real life
are u being 100% serial right now?