Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other namecels here?

mrhaircut33 said:
Yes, Atlantis Finbar III is my full name

Oh wow. I found the account on Facebook. Pretty sure it's a troll account though, given that you have photos of your "children" on there as well as "my one and only" being a landwhale. Actually starting to doubt whether it's the Facebook that is a troll and not this account on this site haha.

ugly person and an ugly name. It's like my parents wanted to make sure the name suited me.

blickpall said:
Oh wow. I found the account on Facebook. Pretty sure it's a troll account though, given that you have photos of your "children" on there as well as "my one and only" being a landwhale. Actually starting to doubt whether it's the Facebook that is a troll and not this account on this site haha.

Now that you mention it I think this guy is actually trolling us. If not then he has crippling autism.

Framecel222 said:
Now that you mention it I think this guy is actually trolling us. If not then he has crippling autism.

nah bro im not a troll but i use that guy as my identity on here lmao

I have a retarded name. Not that it actually plays a part in being a KHHV

Framecel222 said:

please do not give away my identity. i will delete that facebook and it is not a troll