Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other musiccels?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I'm a musical genius they called me a music savant when I was younger . They called me "young Stevie" wonder as I was a master of the piano keys. That is until I was B-pilled by girls who made fun of me calling me ugly in the 7th grades. I lost all interest in all activities except for my looks since that day and haven't played the piano in 13 years .

Trying to teach myself how to use FL studio. I need to learn how to use the piano so i can sell my beats to upcoming soundcloud rappers, and get free clout tokens so that maybe some thirsty thot could show slight interest in me.

Trying to teach myself how to use FL studio. I need to learn how to use the piano so i can sell my beats to upcoming soundcloud rappers, and get free clout tokens so that maybe some thirsty thot could show slight interest in me.
Lol look up icytwat drum kit and follow his formula

I can whistle, does that count?

You could've been Young Metro, RIP.

I play the bass, very crudely and i know jack shit about music theory but i love fingering it.

I used to play some guitar and piano. Just liked to experiment on it and make up little songs, but was never too good.

Naturally talented in music, but was forced to studycel. The pain of being incel made me depressed, and I lost motivation

musical genius > drug dealer > window shitter > incel.

you lifemog me.

Last edited:
I play guitar and bass with what strikes me as sufficient dexterity, but have no interest in reading music, as it's not at all useful for composing and playing things I enjoy. It was always an ambition of mine to front a band of fierce, howling lunatics; never knew anyone with any compatible interests while I was still socially functional. I want to get a feel for the drums at some point as well, but I've never had the space to host that kind of din.