Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other lightbulbcels here?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
My head is stupidly big compared to the rest of my body. And it's not my face being wide and dominant, it's the forehead, occiput and shit.

I swear, if I had a normal sized head I'd be 2 inches shorter. I've met guys who are taller than me when you look at shoulder height, but I'm taller than them because of my big ass head. It's fucking embarrassing and so noticable.

Cfe702d1606aad1e3ed74a67851c3e02

Me tbh. Framecel with thin neck and big head. Large forehead as well which means higher hairline. Not my face being dominant

My head looks like a baguette

@OpticalRape
The virgin lightbulbcel versus the chad LED slayer.

Skullmogs me.
I used to think having a big skull was good because everyone here kept saying it makes you more dominant, but it only works if your face dominates your skull, it doesn't work if your head is childlike.

I can't remember

"Lightbulb" would be an apt way to describe to my head relative to the rest of my body. I'm surprised my grade school tormenters never used that name because they used everything else they could think of to put me down!