Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other incels that don't think they're subhuman?

Notorious

Notorious

Recruit
★★
I don't think I'm terrible looking but I still can't get girls. Is there a quiz I can take to find out what kind of -cel I am and hopefully fix it?

Send me your pics.

Nah, just autistic, which is good enough to be classed as a subhuman in the modern world.

Nah, just autistic, which is good enough to be classed as a subhuman in the modern world.

But I thought only looks matter which would mean I'm hideous. Why is life so hard for us incels

if girls have never approached you or wanted to go out with you, you are sub-human, it doesn't matter if you think you aren't,

Being NT matters more than looks.
Eggman got laid at 18 by being NT.
bfl.gif

Ofc it won't matter if you are at either extremes but from what I have seen most incels aren't at the extremes and hover in the 4-6/10 range.

JFC you still believe his stories? He never had any proof for it lmao.

I am slightly below average facially due to my lifestyle and a complete Turbomanlet in my country.

if girls have never approached you or wanted to go out with you, you are sub-human, it doesn't matter if you think you aren't,
Great then I'm officially a subhuman

It's over. :feelsrope:

I am slightly below average facially due to my lifestyle and a complete Turbomanlet in my country.
What's your height.

What's your height.
5'8 and yes I'm 10000% serious

Middle schoolers heightmog me
Over 50% of the girls in my school heightmog me
And literally every single guy in my grade is taller than me

I'm so fucked

5'8 and yes I'm 10000% serious

Middle schoolers heightmog me
Over 50% of the girls in my school heightmog me
And literally every single guy in my grade is taller than me

I'm so fucked

5'8 is not that bad, relax my man

I'm not a subhuman people on this website exaggerate their ugliness

im ugly as fuck

Sometimes I think I'm good looking and sometimes I think I look weird as fuck, almost deformed. But I am an incel almost entirely due to my lack of courage and fucked up brain.

I'm borderline aspiecel / SocialAnxietyCel with no redeeming qualities but I'm not bad looking. I'm nothing. I'm a waste of skin. Talentless. I shouldn't have been born.

Not subhuman looks + aspie and no confidence = still incel.

I would consider myself good looking with some flaws. I've been a choicecel for 3 years due to extreme introversion and disillusionment with the world. I don't hate the world because it excluded me I hate the world because I've experienced it and I now want to exclude it I come across as angry, awkward, and eccentric so that's basically a lethal combination in normieland

I'm not truecel but I am repulsive

Not even a subhuman, I'm more like a goblin. Short, odd skin tone, long nose.

No. I'm subhuman. Almost all males I see mog me.

I'm like a 6/10 but with no social circle and social skills so its over for me. People think inceldom is only attributed to ugliness but I can assure you its not.

i'm a 4/10 so definitely subhuman, but not truecel level