Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any other Incels suffered from a disc prolapse?

trognarukk

trognarukk

Captain
★★★★★
Just got home from the doc, told me i have a disc prolapse lower back.
The last couple weeks i thought that i hurt my knee, and i walked like a 80year old.
Looks like Nerv is putting pressure on spine and makes legs funny and weak.

Guys please look after your health. Im 30 and quite active (cycling to work, yoga, weight training) and i still feel shit.

Atleast i dont have to work the next 3 weeks

I also have bad posture....Deff need to work on that

how did it happen? lifting too much weight?

how did it happen? lifting too much weight?
i dont know honestly. At work i usually have to lift parcels up to 30kg but i always did the squat technique to protect lower back

i dont know honestly. At work i usually have to lift parcels up to 30kg but i always did the squat technique to protect lower back
Your lower back is still put under strain even if you're doing it safely, and if you have to do that 5 times a week then your muscles don't have enough time to recover. Make sure to eat lots of protein and get some creatine which speeds up muscle recovery. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Your lower back is still put under strain even if you're doing it safely, and if you have to do that 5 times a week then your muscles don't have enough time to recover. Make sure to eat lots of protein and get some creatine which speeds up muscle recovery. I wish you a speedy recovery.
T 7f0da905c8f112e83d010385b4e16928974c7d733d2ab04bd075cdbb6aa8f1ab

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back