Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other incels have anhedonia?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
The debilitating depression due to inceldom has caused the reward system in my brain - so much stress in it that it just stops filtering emotions. This causes an inability to feel pleasure or a joy from anything in life. Anhedonia is wayyyy more debilitating than just normal depression. This is the final stage of depression and the one most uniquely linked with suicidiality. The end is very near

Yeah I had normal depression and now I've had anhedonia for like 6 years.

nah, I have pretty intense mood swings. I often go from pure elation to suicidal despair in a matter of minutes

Anti-depressants could hack your brain into having normie mood as an incel, try them.

Yeah I think so, even though I have these compulsions to check forums and YouTube comment sections and things to see what people have said since I was away, ultimately I still feel like shit and it's just trying to escape responsibilities and digging my hole even deeper.

I literally don't enjoy anything, so yes. Not caring anymore/anhedonia is depression final stage, yes.

The debilitating depression due to inceldom has caused the reward system in my brain - so much stress in it that it just stops filtering emotions. This causes an inability to feel pleasure or a joy from anything in life. Anhedonia is wayyyy more debilitating than just normal depression. This is the final stage of depression and the one most uniquely linked with suicidiality. The end is very near

I feel you, having this is the worst. Nothing interests me, everything is boring and just in general i can't enjoy things or feel happy. I think this is the last stage before the rope.

I have come very close to roping. I will probably die from cirrhosis in a decade anyways though.

It's over.

Last edited: