Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any other incel hearing laugh and thinking its about him?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Fc there many poeple come near my window or close when its late, like before midnight.and they often laugh and i always think they laugh about me.

i checked many times and it wasnt about me but now i heard again and i again think its about me

jfl at being me.

I do at school if I hear a group laugh and they look at me during or afterwards

yes bro. every time i hear foids laughing i instinctively think they are laughing about me

yes it happens all the time. To be fair we are probably right sometimes

Me too. It took me years to realize that sometimes they're sniggering by me, not at me.

I think everyone is secretly mocking me I dont think its paranoia it just notching the details

I have a low sense of self importance so no

Sometimes but not always they are laughing at me

Walking during my lunch break and a car load of foids drives by and I can tell one is pointing and laughing at me, absolute ragefuel.

in some situations yes i have

Sometimes but not always they are laughing at me

Walking during my lunch break and a car load of foids drives by and I can tell one is pointing and laughing at me, absolute ragefuel.
R u for real thats insane. I only get bs from fake friends and people I knew

Yes br0!

I see people looking at their phones and laughing so I yell at them.

"STOP LAUGHING AT ME YOU GODDAMNED ROTTEN FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

They usually stop laughing at me. Sometimes they appologize.

But I rarely go anywhere so it doesn't happen too often.

R u for real thats insane. I only get bs from fake friends and people I knew
Usually high school foids, always in groups, I remember posting about it last year when one mistaked me for someone else then got disgusted when she got close enough to see my subhuman face

Most of the time they are staring and laughing at me.

I look disabled but am not. Every time some woman talks to her friend about the guy who looks like he could be lost I honestly want to kill her, her friend and then myself.

Yep. I always think they are talking about how ugly i look and what a disease i am.

My instincts almost always tell me they’re laughing at me, lying, or shitting on me but I usually just brush it off since following your basal instincts seems somewhat foid-ish now that most of them are doing it.

Still, my instincts are also almost always right.

My instincts almost always tell me they’re laughing at me, lying, or shitting on me but I usually just brush it off since following your basal instincts seems somewhat foid-ish now that most of them are doing it.

Still, my instincts are also almost always right.
i have been laughed and bullied since 9 to 20 year old. it was insane. i ruined so many school years and had to repeat and still didnt finish cuz at the end it was getting too extreme

i wish i could relive it with the brain that i have now so id just defend myself