Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any other gingercels here?

redcel

redcel

Banned
-
women won't talk to me because i'm a ginger. even if i dyed my hair, i can't dye my skin. we're fucked, guys.

i think i have facial features that wouldn't be horrible if i didn't have red hair and freckles. i'm cucked by my genetics. might as well LDAD.

At least you're white, so volcel.

This is stupid. My Chad friend is ginger and he slays. Handsome Chad face + red hair = Chad.

i definitely don't have a chad face. i'm pasty and freckly as fuck.

>i can't dye my skin.
You can dye your skin with Melanotan II.
It will, without a doubt, give your skin pigment.

wait is that for real? how do i get it?

redcel said:
wait is that for real? how do i get it?
Order it from one of many peptide vendors. Look for a trusted source on reddit. 
You have to constitute and inject it yourself. It's pretty easy though.

thanks dude. im gonna try it. i dont think itll help me get laid bc i'm still autistic and can't talk to femoids but it might help me looksmax at least

tehgymcel420 said:
At least you're white, so volcel.

Gingers are biologically white but they are viewed as another race in the minds of women, so they are still ethnicel.

Being ginger is not the reason you're incel. You're just ugly. Depending on what's wrong, you can fix it. Bad nose? Rhinoplasty. Weak jaw? Lefort I.

my nose is kinda big i guess but aside from that i dunno really. either way women refuse to interact with me