Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any other facecels enjoying the masks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
For nosecels and mouthcels/teethcels in particular, these masks are so good. I feel so at ease in public when my face is covered. It's so nice to actually be able to fully open my mouth to laugh or smile when something funny happens without showing my teeth, and I can much more easily talk to people like this. I'm not even a coronavirus believer, but I'm still liking the privacy that these masks provide. It seems like everyone else hates the masks though, even a lot of incels.

Not sure because my best and worst features are covered by the mask. Except balding

no brag but only good thing about me is my decent lower third, everything above is a minefield of acne, sandniggerism and prey eyes. So i am not really into wearing a mask.

Haven’t worn a mask and don’t need to, so I’m not reaping any benefits.

Yes and no. Yes as I feel more confident with it on, but no because I can't breathe in the masks.

I have 2 front teeth that are basically half gone. The fillings fell off and I can't go to the dentist for a while, so without a mask I can't even go outside cause I'll look like a retard with 2 front teeth half missing. I also have a molar filling that fell off, so there's basically 3 teeth that I need to have major surgery done for, like maybe a dental plate or a crown, but it's covid so I can't.

no brag but only good thing about me is my decent lower third, everything above is a minefield of acne, sandniggerism and prey eyes.
I'm kind of the opposite so that contributes to why I like them. My lower third and mouth are shit but my eye area is good. Wearing a surgical mask is extremely beneficial for me.

I get treated a lot better with a mask on. People are much more polite.

Also lol at the covid denier. I had it. Also had a family member hospitalized with it. She's finally breathing without oxygen and set to get out of rehab in a few days. I can assure you it's quite real.

Last edited:
no brag but only good thing about me is my decent lower third, everything above is a minefield of acne, sandniggerism and prey eyes. So i am not really into wearing a mask.
Same bro. Everything else is completely screwed or mediocre at best for me.
I'm kind of the opposite so that contributes to why I like them. My lower third and mouth are shit but my eye area is good. Wearing a surgical mask is extremely beneficial for me.
Lifefuel for you. Just hope you don't start balding hard

Yea I like wearing it as long as it isnt too tight, it covers up my shit lower third.

Yes it hides my awful teeth

Lifefuel for you. Just hope you don't start balding hard
I haven't started balding yet and idk if I will or not. Isn't it treatable though? Wasn't Elon Musk balding but got it fixed with transplants or something?

Haven’t worn a mask and don’t need to, so I’m not reaping any benefits.

I haven't started balding yet and idk if I will or not. Isn't it treatable though? Wasn't Elon Musk balding but got it fixed with transplants or something?
The drugs don't work on everyone, they have side effects (sometimes really bad ones) and you're a slave to them all your life. They also eventually stop working on most people (can be years or a decade)

Even transplants are limited and incredibly expensive. Elon Musk had top tier transplants, most people won't get anything like what he got.

I hate the mask. Worthless piece of shit

masks are cucked but with my covered jaw girls actually look at me

NGL To being able to hide my putrid chins feelz good

There's no mask for my eyes

Kinda, it hides my hideous face but on the onther hand i cant breathe properly while wearing it and it fogs up my glasses.

my lower half is utter trash im glad i dont have to show it also it reduces my anxiety going outside

facecel shouldn't be a term. we should all be facecels.

facecel shouldn't be a term. we should all be facecels.
non-facecel heightcels exist
Kinda, it hides my hideous face but on the onther hand i cant breathe properly while wearing it and it fogs up my glasses.
You just need a mask that fits better. If the mask fits closely enough to your face at the top, it will push your breath out the bottom instead and not fog your glasses.
There's no mask for my eyes
sleep mask

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back