Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over any other dictioncel here?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
I just can't say anything understandable
I can't get into voice chat or anything because literally nobody understands me
Whenever I think about saying something I give up because I'm sure no one will understand
My voice is also complete shit, more stereotyped weird nerd voice possible

same, i stutter and often slur my words as if i was drunk. plus, i sound kinda weird ngl

Last edited:
At almost 3 decades old my voice still crackles up

my big ass buck teeth fuck up my "s" pronunciation. my parents never thought to take me to a dentist (only ever saw one at 16 yrs old) and now it doesn't matter that i can't speak well anymore anyways since i'm just locked up at home nearly everyday.

:kys: I'm so jealous of people who can talk

Idgaff about how my voice sounds since i don't use it irl or online. It's just a waste of energy.
Instead of wasting that energy away i redirected it towards thinking.

I mean, I can pronounce words properly but only if I speak relatively slow and am confident and relaxed.
Btw, I started stuttered since when I was bullied. But now I can mostly control that. It's all about whether I'm confident or not.
And it's hard to be confident as an ugly subhuman though. And I think my diction has worsened since I started stuttered, since you try to hide the fact you stutter in very weird ways. You use pointless words at the beginning of sentences or before certain words a lot or try to speak more fast and more unclear, since it's easier to pronounce "hard" words by doing so.
But when I try to speak clearly, I become too emotional and my voice becomes even more soy.