Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other bathcels

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I love taking a nice warm bath. It feels great and it's the one time of my day that I can relax and close my eyes away from this cruel world and Imagine I am living a different life

Don't like laying in still water, especially warm water.

I take cold as fuck showers to feel alive if for a moment.

Oh my God so do i, it's the ultimate rotting experience. Unfortunately i only have a standing shower. But at least my landlord pays for utilities, so I can take my time.

i haven't taken a bath in probably over 10 years

I don't care enough to even take a shower.

yes, didn't like it as a kid and haven't tried it again until I was 25, but now I like it, it is like warm whole body hug. I gotta get some bath scent thing for the ultimate bathing experience, fir needle flavour would be nice

when im drunk yes

@overlystinkypants

Prefer a long hot shower tbh. The white noise of the water hitting the ceramic is better than the silence you get in a bath.

Haven't taken a bath in years

I love taking a nice warm bath. It feels great and it's the one time of my day that I can relax and close my eyes away from this cruel world and Imagine I am living a different life
Try jacking off on the tub

I hate hot baths, I'm always dizzy and my head hurts after. But I live for hot showers I can stay there forever

Hate bathing. Havent washed in weeks

Laying and rotting in a hot bath after a workout feels good man

I'm rarely around people so I have no reason to bath

I prefer a hot shower (or Cold if in Summer) to a bath (which I only remember of as a kid). I'm showercel

I prefer a hot shower (or Cold if in Summer) to a bath (which I only remember of as a kid). I'm showercel
i haven't had a cold shower in a long time, maybe i'll try it this summer