Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any one here have drop foot?

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I have sciatica and the nerve has caused me to have drop foot. Meaning pain in my left foot and left big toe. I might be cripple for the rest of my life. A neetcel can't catch a brake. Any one relate.

I get that sometimes when the muscles around my spine swell
also had pinched nerves from upper back to elbow and in neck radiating to jaw sometimes

genetic trash

gun suicide GIF

I get that sometimes when the muscles around my spine swell
also had pinched nerves from upper back to elbow and in neck radiating to jaw sometimes

genetic trash

gun suicide GIF
Sorry to here that. I have the same problem in my neck. It feels like a golf ball is stuck in my foot. It's been there for two years. I just tried acupuncture and it made my foot worse.

Sorry to here that. I have the same problem in my neck. It feels like a golf ball is stuck in my foot. It's been there for two years. I just tried acupuncture and it made my foot worse.
maybe one day I'll get a sick oxy script
then I can eat the whole bottle, drink a 5th of vodka and have a nap :feelshaha:

maybe one day I'll get a sick oxy script
then I can eat the whole bottle, drink a 5th of vodka and have a nap :feelshaha:
That's the dream I suppose for an incel do you ever get pain in the foot did it go away if so

That's the dream I suppose for an incel do you ever get pain in the foot did it go away if so
yes the sciatica radiates from my lower back all the way down leg and into the foot
it feels like an icy ache in the center of my bones and if it's agitated by certain movements it feels like the inside of my leg is on fire

luckily for me it's only occasional (for now)
but nerve pain is so debilitating it's impossible to concentrate or function or even sleep when it happens

usually resolves in a day or so but if it was constant I would need heavy drugs all the time

Last edited:
yes the sciatica radiates from my lower back all the way down leg and into the foot
it feels like an icy ache in the center of my bones and if it's agitated by certain movements it feels like the inside of my leg is on fire

but nerve pain is so debilitating it's impossible to concentrate or function or even sleep when it happens

usually resolves in a day or so but if it was constant I would need heavy drugs all the time
Did you ever get those corizon injections into your neck or lower back. If so did it help? Have you tried cyropractor. I'm getting them in three weeks. If it doesn't work they said they would do surgery.

They gave me a script for vicodine. I'm being trying to avoid taking them but the pain has been so bad lately I just swallowed one ten minutes ago. Fml. Can't believe this is happening to me.

Did you ever get those corizon injections into your neck or lower back. If so did it help? Have you tried cyropractor.
My sciatica is likely just a mildly herniated disk which sometimes becomes enflamed and presses on the nerves in my spine
I don't know why this shit happens in my elbow and neck or I have some kind of disorder but it's not that bad at least for now

I went to a physiotherapist but normally if I just lay perfectly still for a few hours and take aspirin the inflammation goes down and it stops

I'm getting them in three weeks. If it doesn't work they said they would do surgery.
That's brutal. Like I said, mine is only intermittent so I have considered anything serious
The pain is horrible though I would definitely do something if it was constant
Surgery is always an option but sometimes I've heard it can make things worse

They gave me a script for vicodine
vicodine is actually pretty based I wish I could get that will make you super constipated though

Do you want to kill yourself?