Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any one else starting to slowly understand public masturbators?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Something about social isolation, horniness, frustration and hatred towards other people is starting to make the thought of becoming a creepy public wanker somewhat appealing to me. I won't do it though. But I now understand why some do.

Yes. I understand junkies, dopers, rapists, molesters, ERs, public masturbators, and homeless beggars now. Fuck life dude.

Yes. I understand junkies, dopers, rapists, molesters, ERs, public masturbators, and homeless beggars now. Fuck life dude.
Well put actually. Indeed, being deprived of basic needs really opens your eyes on why people become degenerates. Modesty is a privilege for attractive people.

I would never do it cause I'm too high inhib for that but it's based as fuck and extremely low inhib

This one low inhib guy in my neighborhood pulled up on jbw foids after school at night and whipped his dick out. He was chad tier but an autist.

I would never do it cause I'm too high inhib for that but it's based as fuck and extremely low inhib
Yep
This one low inhib guy in my neighborhood pulled up on jbw foids after school at night and whipped his dick out. He was chad tier but an autist.
His looks are protecting him from repercussions

they probably fucked that night

Yep i can kinda understand it,anyone could it not only incels tbh but yeah i guess is more appealing to us