Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any oldcels here still live with their mother/parents?

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
Lol I am 21 years old and I still live with my single mother.

If you also still live with your mother, how does it feel like to be an incel and interact with your mom on a daily basis? Tbh my mother isn't a horrible person, but she is paranoid and retarded, though I learned how to cope with her female nature, she probably has some sort of mental or personality disorder. Also I sometimes feel that she hates me for being an ugly jobless loser.

Get a job and an apartment

Yes and im not even neet i work full time in a white collar job but still too poor to buy a house and it's not worth moving out just to give half my salary to some jew landlord, and no pussy to fuck in my own apartment anyway.

I should really just drop out.

It's hard, I really don't have any skills beside basic computer/internet knowledge and fast typing. I have a bachelors degree in business administration but I forgot most of the shit that I learned in college because I have 0 passion for business and marketing and I studied this profession because I had no choice.

If you also still live with your mother, how does it feel like to be an incel and interact with your mom on a daily basis? Tbh my mother isn't a horrible person, but she is paranoid and retarded, though I learned how to cope with her female nature, she probably has some sort of mental or personality disorder. Also I sometimes feel that she hates me for being an ugly jobless loser.
21 is old now? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm young but honestly, I've never seen an issue with living with your parents/relatives. Unless your family is garbage, they're the most important people you'll ever have as an incel.

I am over 30 and live with my parents. I have a decent job and can afford to live on my own but why bother?

21 yo isn't being an oldcel bro

I'm young but honestly, I've never seen an issue with living with your parents/relatives. Unless your family is garbage, they're the most important people you'll ever have as an incel.
I guess you may be right, and you very well may inherit the house. I would just rather to be independent and live on my own. Don't you bring shame to your family?

:yes:

There is really no point in leaving your parents if you can tolerate each other. It's a better decision financially too. You won't have to pay extra for rent or utilities, which are quite expensive in the West. + You can support each other when the time comes. There is no shame in staying with your parents if you don't have a girlfriend.
Exactly, it's insane how much money you can save up even if you're getting minimum wage (in the West) if you're living with your parents. My parents also don't have an issue with me living with them.

you're not an oldcel
21 years old is still youth

Im not an oldcel but my mother makes Satan look like an Angel

Yes and im not even neet i work full time in a white collar job but still too poor to buy a house and it's not worth moving out just to give half my salary to some jew landlord, and no pussy to fuck in my own apartment anyway.

I should really just drop out.
High IQ, the only option as a incel is just cope with parents until you can own your own place, even if you rented your place foids wouldn't fuck you. IN fact the probably fuck 25+ chads in their parents basement

29, waiting to finalize my new home purchase.

You're not an oldcel jfl

Well I'm turning 21 soon and I do live with my parents

@Emba is 60 lmfao

No. Glad that I moved out years ago otherwise I’d probably have had enough of my narcissistic abusive father and killed him with my own hands.

Living with your parents knowing you have no future either way is based

im 28 still live with my mom, saving money to buy an apartmant. Im also studying in Uni lol.

I am 46 and live with my father

You're an Arab, you don't have this culture of getting out at 18.

I'm 25 and still NEETrotting. I don't even know how to get a job or move out honestly, it seems very difficult in this day and age.

I lived at home until my mom drank herself to death I was twenty four at the time

yeah i do. a while ago i tried finding my own place but nobody would rent out an apartment to me even though i could afford it (with my income and the money i get from leeching off parents)

Old enough to stop living with parents.

When housing becomes affordable again Ill do just that, better then to slave for this system and pay for your( Landlord).

I’m 19 but I plan to stay with my parents and NEETmaxx for as long as possible