Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you use tik tok

R

righteouscel

-
I feel like it's gonna be torture seeing all those good looking men living normal happy lives. They never had to take the blackpill as they had female attention since they where little and where born with good genetics. The worse thing about them is that they try to give advice like just talk to them or try to bash you for not getting none at all when it's all about external factors we can't decide on.

Last edited:
I don't, I don't use social media, it's filled with leftist propaganda

7OFIOWn.png

XD

No i deleted it like the beginning of this year. Only watch clips posted on here

No; like Looksmax in many ways, it is filled with teenage Chadlites, humblebragging, redpilled MTNs thinking being "alpha" can get them a foid, and generally the whole other topic of foid-worshipping, and enabling of foid degeneracy/hypergamy... :feelsUgh:

And like all sites filled with normies, full of bluepilled gaslighting and general ragefuel; no real reason I can see for a subhuman/truecel to be on there. :feelswhat:

No; like Looksmax in many ways, it is filled with teenage Chadlites, humblebragging, redpilled MTNs thinking being "alpha" can get them a foid, and generally the whole other topic of foid-worshipping, and enabling of foid degeneracy/hypergamy... :feelsUgh:

And like all sites filled with normies, full of bluepilled gaslighting and general ragefuel; no real reason I can see for a subhuman/truecel to be on there. :feelswhat:
I'm envious of them a little tbh

started to use tiktok like 2 months ago. stopped using it yesterday because i couldn't stand the normalfaggotry anymore. FULL of sexhavers, 90% of videos in my country are about sex. FULL of faggot-looking tall prettyboys and prime teen young girls DROOLING over them in the comments (ropefuel) , cringe redpilled sigma advice content... i just couldnt stand it anymore

only to stalk some hot foids and save worthy vids to coom on

I hope everyone that uses tik tok falls into an active volcano

I don't, I don't use social media, it's filled with leftist propaganda
this. plus tik tok is suifuel full of chad and stacies with beta's orbiting them

Imagine using Chink-tok jfl. Npc trait.

TikTok is gay normie shit

I feel like it's gonna be torture seeing all those good looking men living normal happy lives. They never had to take the blackpill as they had female attention since they where little and where born with good genetics. The worse thing about them is that they try to give advice like just talk to them or try to bash you for not getting none at all when it's all about external factors we can't decide on.
no one who is fully blackpilled uses tik tok
its suifuel

No.

Re: we should have grammer
Moronism
Png

#181154038Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:10 PM CST
Such jokes seem to deliberately minimize the value of education. The desire for social assimilation should not lead to the effect of intellectual-repression.
Re: OT is my autistic family
Moronism
Png

#181229226Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:41 AM CST
Given that you presumably suffer from autism, it is rather questionable that you deliberately choose to misuse the term "autistic" to receive social acceptance.
Re: I'm gonna dye my hair electric blue
Moronism
Png

#181271823Friday, January 08, 2016 3:17 AM CST
Behave as you desire. Although, I would not be surprised if you receive constant social discrimination because of your behavior.
Re: My counselor thinks I have sensory processing disorder
Moronism
Png

#181380509Saturday, January 09, 2016 6:25 PM CST
"honestly try apps like okc or tinder when you do, especially if you have problems making conversation with randos in real life. I did both and I have 3 good friends that i met on those apps, which helped me expand my social group easily from there because your friends are my friends and my friends... you get the point" Unfortunately, there is simply no purpose in attempting to interact with other individuals positively. The individuals that you interact with will easily perceive you as being inferior if your "flaws" are evident. "Friendship" itself is based on hedonism. The other person is concerned only with appeasing their instinctual needs by obtaining something of value from you. Consequently, I have spent various years abiding my time by simply attempting to provoke young and impulsive, narcissistic adolescent schoolchildren into conveying aggression towards me. It compensates quite well for my immense difficulties with comprehending abstraction and sensory/social deficiencies, and is also rather entertaining. You may also enjoy this.

I don't. Only NPCs use that shit