Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you incels have sisters?

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
If so, how much different is their life from yours? What do they think about you and your inceldom? Do they pity you? How do they treat you?

Yes but they’re 10 YEARS OLDER

OLD OLD OLD

None of them care about me, maybe a hi on the phone every blue moon

Based username @turtlepilled

i have a hot niece that is three years younger than me

If so, how much different is their life from yours? What do they think about you and your inceldom? Do they pity you? How do they treat you?
no she's an avg becky but she would be an incel if XY chromosomes

is their life completley different from yours? do they know you're an incel?
No they’re losers who work 9-5’s and other shit i can’t talk about. Yes they know i have no friends or ever had a gf

no, unfortunately... special agent floyd

No thankfully

Yep.
She's a gross introverted slob who is worse than either myself or my older brother.
She managed to have multiple WHITE boyfriends in highschool alone.

Meanwhile myself and my older brother easily made it to 28+ years old as virgins.
Distilled ropefuel.

She has no friends, courstesy of our mother's upbringing. Fucked us both. She's also tall as me and is fairly attractive, has ton of guys who want to fuck her. Loves to call me Asexual or just gay.

if i had fucking a sister i would not be a fucking virgin
i dont fucking care if i had a fucking sister i would fuck the fuck out of her
beat the fuck out of her, cum inside her, CHOKE FHE RE FUCKIGN NIOIGEECLK NIGGER NIGGER CHOKE HER UFKCING NECFK NUIGGER IM GOING INGSANE NIGGER I NEED PRIME VIRGIN PUSSY OR IM GOING TO KILL SOME FUCKIGN OP GOINMG INSANE NIGGER

literal fucking opposite. My sister goes to clubs and parties and festivals all over the fucking world and has thousands of superficial friends and I’m just here in my room alone ofc

No and gladly for her :feelsaww:

Yes and she is fine

Sisterpill is brutal. Same parents, same genetic inheritance, completely different lives because XX is infinitely more valuable than XY.

No however I do think if I did have one I might have gotten a gf

sisterhaver=fakecel

how much different is their life from yours? What do they think about you and your inceldom? Do they pity you? How do they treat you?
She has lots of friends, has sex with her bf often, people want to be her friend or hangout. She's vile to me at times. Only things we have in common are the same parents and autism diagnosis.

No. I'm the only child - The first and the last

No. I'm the only child - The first and the last

dragon ball GIF

No would be kinda hot if I had a low tier beckie sister though.

I have a becky sister who puts me down at every instance but then gives me bluepilled relationship advice. She's also into horoscopes. She's had multiple sti as well.

"Don't worry DukatCel you'll find someone you'll just have to put yourself out there"

If being around her has taught me anything it's that morals don't exist, being a good person doesn't exist. All that exists are the haves and the have nots.

She has lots of friends, has sex with her bf often, people want to be her friend or hangout. She's vile to me at times. Only things we have in common are the same parents and autism diagnosis.
females cant be truly autistic.

female autistic = NT unless very severe

My sister is 6 years older than me

No, but I have foid cousins around my age.

I have a fat ugly sister who is dating her looksmatch, a short bald guy.