Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any of you have any noteworthy 9/11 stories/experiences?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
I've lived in Texas my whole life so 9/11 didn't really mess with me other than having tons of classmates cry and my teachers all telling us to get ready for WW3 and an invasion. I know the reality that we've been at war for 20 years but I have no input on 9/11. It's a nothing day for me.

Do you guys have any personal stories or experiences you would like to share about 9/11?
(I'm off work that day so going to be lurking here so yes I'm going to read your posts)

Thanks

Nothing personal, I live a long way away from all that. One of my mates knew someone who lost someone.

I was a Uni student, I had a clock radio that switched on at 7am every day for a radio News bulletin, it was my alarm clock, we didn't have smartphones with alarms then

I'll never forget the first thing I heard that day. "....towers of the WTC in New York have collapsed after passenger jets were flown into them in a co-ordinated terrorist attack.... ...no estimates yet of the death toll, but on a normal day 50,000 people work in the towers..."

My reaction was that can't be right. There must be some miscommunication and exaggeration happening here. Maybe a Cessna got lost in bad weather and crashed into it, and some broken glass fell into the street and frightened some normies. Yeah. That must be it!

Switched on TV for confirmation... :feelsohgod: oh.

I was a little boy just getting interested in trains, planes and automobiles when the Space Shuttle Challenger blew up. 9/11 was the only other time I've seen something with the same spectacle of massive destruction and tragedy happen live on TV.

Last edited:
Why's it that people are talking that much about 911 on this forum lately? Anyways, my father was working in New England and had to stop by New York for a few reasons and he saw it all live, it was a terrifying experience for him. I wasn't even born at the time (I was born in 2002). He'd sit down by my side in the evening and talk about how the towers started exploding out of nowhere like it was all staged. We talk about this to this day, but nobody cares anymore. America is doomed.

wasn't born yet :(

Didn't even know about 9/11 or Bin Laden until 2012.

I remember the introduction of all the airport security after 911, it felt like Al Qaeda had won and they'd succeeded in turning the west into a society that was closed-off, shut-down and fearful that something bad was about to happen all the time.

911 and the big fiery crash of the Concorde a year earlier, it really felt like a turning point in the world, the end of a zero fucks given, golden time when society was aspirational and had the balls to build things bigger, faster and more awesome than ever before.

View: https://youtu.be/JLmO446E3nE

(((World Bank Jew))) speech before 9/11...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eYL6OMDuS8
Third Principle: Aggressive Nationalism

Because mankind is intrinsically wicked, he has to be governed. Such governance can only be established, however, when men are united – and they can only be united against other people.

Political order can be stable only if it is united by an external threat. If no external threat exists then one has to be manufactured.

(((They))) really have no use for liberalism and democracy, but conquering the world in the name of liberalism and democracy.

Perpetual war, not perpetual peace, is what Zion believes in.

Last edited:
I was inside my mom in the DR when that happened. My dad was here though.

I slept through it. Woke up at 2pm.

You know you're an incel when the world is ending and nobody calls you.

I slept through it. Woke up at 2pm.

How difficult was it to cope with inceldom before the modern high speed internet and videos? Even more when inceldom rates were much lower than now? Must have been brutal.

To be honest, the phones were probably down, but I get what you mean :feelscry:
Even spam callers usually avoid me :feelsrope:

Laying in my crib as a month old baby. Very exciting

I'm not even from USA but in my country there was a lot of coverage due to how crazy it was :dafuckfeels:

I was 8 years old and lived in California at that time.

I was getting ready to go to school and eating breakfast. My parents were watching the morning news on TV and it showed planes crashing into towers. I thought it was some kind of an action movie with the explosions and buildings collapsing.

When I got to school all the teachers were sad and somber. My teacher, she started crying and telling us students that "something bad happened to our country today". That's when I knew she was referring to the planes crashing into the towers.

I remember later that day when my dad predicted the US would go to war soon because of this incident. Its crazy how that war my dad predicted ended last month with the Taliban taking over Kabul.

9/11 didn't really personally affect me at all, I just kept living my life like nothing happened. Although looking back on it now, it was a turning point in world history.

Last edited:
United and American airlines stocks were shorted the day before :feelsjuice:

and Larry silverstein (((jfl))), the guy who purchased the WTC 2 weeks before 9/11 was supposed to move in that day but canceled

I got up late that day after a normal night of being drunk...

Since i didn't watch tv i didn't know until much later when my roommate came home. (He was the tv watcher)

My roommate at the time was all crying about "our freedom is ded!" (He was a libertarian)

I was like, "Whatever..."

I thought it was fake bs then, and now, I'm sure of it. (The jews did 911)

Anyway, today was NICE day!

Last edited:
I got up late that day after a normal night of being drunk...

Since i didn't watch tv i didn't know until much later when my roommate came home. (He was the tv watcher)

My roommate at the time was all crying about "our freedom is ded!" (He was a libertarian)

I was like, "Whatever..."

I thought it was fake bs then, and now, I'm sure of it. (The jews did 911)

Anyway, today was NICE day!
Brutal story

I remember listening to Howard Stern and the staff was panicking but Stern kept broadcasting, even though he was the only one in the studio. That was a wild day man. Nothing has even been the same since that fateful Tuesday Morn.

yeah i do have, there was a third building that took itself out.

I remember listening to Howard Stern and the staff was panicking but Stern kept broadcasting, even though he was the only one in the studio. That was a wild day man. Nothing has even been the same since that fateful Tuesday Morn.
Does Howard Stern broadcast in "Canada"?

Yeah, I remember listening to an archived recording of that broadcast on YouTube.

Does Howard Stern broadcast in "Canada"?

Yeah, I remember listening to an archived recording of that broadcast on YouTube.
When he was on terrestrial radio instead of Sirius XM, the signal from New York was able to be picked up by my radio in "Canada" so yes.

When he was on terrestrial radio instead of Sirius XM, the signal from New York was able to be picked up by my radio in "Canada" so yes.
Was the signal coming from NYC or from upstate?

Also, what frequency was it on at the time? Was it the same as over here?

When I heard the news that morning I wasn't shocked, and I wasn't surprised. I didn't feel fear, sadness, or anything. I just kind of paused momentarily to process what the hell happened and knew there was a war coming soon. Sure enough, one month later, the invasion of Afghanistan happened.

Was the signal coming from NYC or from upstate?

Also, what frequency was it on at the time? Was it the same as over here?
I think NYC since that's where Stern was broadcasting at the time. I think the frequency was 98.6 FM up here but it might have been different in the US.

I was a freshmen in highschool on 9/11/2001, was in math class that morning.