Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any of you had to deal with a roach infested apartment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Spent weeks saving up and packing. Apartment seemed like a dream for the price(sorta) but then I get there and within the hour realize my apartments leased me a fucking roach trap. Killed about 40 just today. Wanting to know if you guys had to deal with this and what did you do. I cant sleep at night.

Not me personally. Although, my friend told me that when he lived in the housing projects, a roach crawled out of his PlayStation.

My House Has Them Now

Its called being turkish ig

Spent weeks saving up and packing. Apartment seemed like a dream for the price(sorta) but then I get there and within the hour realize my apartments leased me a fucking roach trap. Killed about 40 just today. Wanting to know if you guys had to deal with this and what did you do. I cant sleep at night.
Not roaches, but I have bed bugs and fleas like a motherfucker here. I have fumigated the place three times already where they still keep coming back. It's frustrating. Roaches? Thankfully not. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Nah but I've had them at work. Giant disgusting things. You should see the radioactive white ones that crawl out of the sewers (literal sewers, not the section that I post in all day lol). Lately we've been having mice and even raccoon problems.

I had them when I was in housing projects I think they came from the mexicans upstairs now I am in a roach free place I see maybe one per year

I had them laying eggs under the dishwasher, check under there idk

IDK where you live , this is available in Europe but this saved my life. It killed them all within days
Raid baits for cockroaches

IDK where you live , this is available in Europe but this saved my life. It killed them all within days
View attachment 561856
Bought something similar just now. Going to bed soon. Hope they all die while im thinking of big tits in my dreams
Thanks
I had them laying eggs under the dishwasher, check under there idk
Im too weak to pull it out unless its stuck or something idk. The pest man sprayed under there (there is a hole) so i can only pray it got them or washed them out cuz i cant physically check under there
Thanks
I had them when I was in housing projects I think they came from the mexicans upstairs now I am in a roach free place I see maybe one per year
Same. Or at least i was. My old place was roach free but they upped my rent to 1600 and i cant afford that. Had to move
1200 but roach infested

wish i was a Richcel so i could just build my own home
Nah but I've had them at work. Giant disgusting things. You should see the radioactive white ones that crawl out of the sewers (literal sewers, not the section that I post in all day lol). Lately we've been having mice and even raccoon problems.
You work in a field or yard/outside or something?

Last edited:
I grew up in one, and it's the reason why I'm a neat and clean freak now

I would just go around the house and make note of where the roaches usually come from, then get some raid (its usually comes in yellow cans) and douse the whole area in it. Also try to get an odorless version

I would just go around the house and make note of where the roaches usually come from, then get some raid (its usually comes in yellow cans) and douse the whole area in it. Also try to get an odorless version
Previously i used to do that/did that but my pest control man told me to stop using spray cans

he sprayed some heavy duty shit Tuesday and told me to kill roaches by killing them because sprays will contaminate his poison he put down. Idk wtf that means or if its true but 2 different pest ppl told me to stop using sprays so i guess im fucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back