Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any of you guys read Tokyo Ghoul?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
just finished reading it 10 minutes ago.

It's unfortunate it was rushed as hell but i think it came to a okay conclusion, all stories must come to an end after all.

Can’t say that i have

Only watched the anime which is considered to be a bad adaptation of the manga. I was never interested enough to the point of reading the manga

My friend did. I probably will in the future

I watched the anime..
Tbh its getting harder to watch these days as i feel im being mogged by a fucking 2D character smh. Mc almost always gets the girl

I started watching the anime but it was a mess after the first season. I have started reading the series from the first chapter. I got the monster edition which includes the first three volumes but I plan to just read the rest online.

I read it when it was serializing weekly. The anime is trash compared to the manga. Only season 1 was decent.
Ending was defintley rushed and left some plot holes. But I still enjoyed it.

No but I heard good things about the manga at least.

just finished reading it 10 minutes ago.

It's unfortunate it was rushed as hell but i think it came to a okay conclusion, all stories must come to an end after all.
the begining was goood :feelstrash: :feelstrash: