Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you fellow CelBro's use Plex?

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Now I don't drink anymore I have far too many hours in the day, so I've finally started organising over 14 years worth of downloaded Films and TV Shows into order across multiple harddrives and I find utilising Plex to be pretty much bang on perfect for it

Especially how it downloads the medadata for each film or TV show. Also downloading is still unbeatable compared to Netflix/Amazon Prime etc (although I do still have those) as there is always rare TV shows or made for TV films that they never have.
Untitled
20200729 102303
20200729 102548
20200729 102357
20200729 102731
20200729 102747
20200729 102801
20200729 102814
20200729 102833

Now I don't drink anymore I have far too many hours in the day, so I've finally started organising over 14 years worth of downloaded Films and TV Shows into order across multiple harddrives and I find utilising Plex to be pretty much bang on perfect for it

Especially how it downloads the medadata for each film or TV show. Also downloading is still unbeatable compared to Netflix/Amazon Prime etc (although I do still have those) as there is always rare TV shows or made for TV films that they never have.View attachment 305241View attachment 305217View attachment 305215View attachment 305213View attachment 305212View attachment 305211View attachment 305209View attachment 305207View attachment 305204

Does Serge allow Sponsor shilling now or what is this?

Does Serge allow Sponsor shilling now or what is this?
Honestly didn't mean it to sound like a sponsor lol, I just find it really neat. Also it's freeware lol.

Last edited:
Honestly didn't mean it to sound like a sponser lol, I just find it really neat. Also it's freeware lol.

I see.
Tbh I feel really bad for you after you made that thread About looking older than you are.
That shit made me cry.
Dude, you look like my 86 year old grandpa.

I feel so sorry, I dont even know anymore, nobody deserves this shit like holy fuck.

Actually amazing that you stopped drinking, especially as an incel when it is so easy to fall back into that Kind of shit.

I haven't watched TV in years

Based piratecel?

I use kissanime.ru :incel:

I see.
Tbh I feel really bad for you after you made that thread About looking older than you are.
That shit made me cry.
Dude, you look like my 86 year old grandpa.

I feel so sorry, I dont even know anymore, nobody deserves this shit like holy fuck.

Actually amazing that you stopped drinking, especially as an incel when it is so easy to fall back into that Kind of shit.
Thanks for the concern Bro but I'm honestly cool with it :feelsYall: I gave up hope of ascending way back when I was a kid, what with being an ugly Manlet with a Micro Penis, so I've got nothing to gain by looking my age or younger. In some ways looking hell haggard older than I am is kinda beneficial, with getting treated with "old man" respect alot. Also the reason I look like I do is due to 20 years of Alcohol and Drug maxxing, and the 5 and a half years I spent as a Homelesscel, outdoor exposure etc with rough sleeping. I got no choice, I go back to drinking alcohol and I'm gonna die alot quicker than I already am.

Thanks for the concern Bro but I'm honestly cool with it :feelsYall: I gave up hope of ascending way back when I was a kid, what with being an ugly Manlet with a Micro Penis, so I've got nothing to gain by looking my age or younger. In some ways looking hell haggard older than I am is kinda beneficial, with getting treated with "old man" respect alot. Also the reason I look like I do is due to 20 years of Alcohol and Drug maxxing, and the 5 and a half years I spent as a Homelesscel, outdoor exposure etc with rough sleeping. I got no choice, I go back to drinking alcohol and I'm gonna die alot quicker than I already am.

Fuck, I read some homeless stories online, brutal shit. People underestimate how hard it is.
One guy actually posted on here, he was homeless.
Another time I was on an imageboard and this homeless guy from south america posted there.

The guy lived off scamming tourists, begging and selling paper Flowers.
He told us that one night some Junkie attacked him while he was asleep so he killed him.
It was insane, he was not larping, he had Pictures, timestamps, it was all there.

He also had a kindle with him and while he was sleeping in a Junkie house on the Floor someone stole it.

Dude, you have to be a tough motherfucker to survive 5 years of that shit.
Five fucking years holy shit.
5 years ago I was still in fucking HS. Thats half a decade.

What are you doing now? Do you have a Job or do you get any Money from the Government?
I hope you are doing well.

:cryfeels: That crappy tv.

fuck, can we do like a roll call and collect some Money for this guy?
We have some richfags. Maybe someone has some equipment to spare.

Pretty sure I’ve got that same exact model and size TV next to my PC monitor.:feelskek:

Yeah though I understand where you’re coming from ie if that’s the only size TV our friend outherebrothers has access to, then that sucks and especially so for him since he is an even poorer having eyesightcel/visioncel than glasses wearing me and I’ve pretty much had to wear glasses my entire life.:cryfeels:

Last edited:
I have a 10 TB hard drive. Good idea about using plex, besides games I can also add movies and shows to my storage.

Then again it's the most popular anime streaming site
next to crunchyroll
Dont you need an account to watch anime from crunchyroll?

I remember my old online friend watched dxd for the plot unironically
I couldn't watch it beyond halfway season 4

Fuck, I read some homeless stories online, brutal shit. People underestimate how hard it is.
One guy actually posted on here, he was homeless.
Another time I was on an imageboard and this homeless guy from south america posted there.

The guy lived off scamming tourists, begging and selling paper Flowers.
He told us that one night some Junkie attacked him while he was asleep so he killed him.
It was insane, he was not larping, he had Pictures, timestamps, it was all there.

He also had a kindle with him and while he was sleeping in a Junkie house on the Floor someone stole it.

Dude, you have to be a tough motherfucker to survive 5 years of that shit.
Five fucking years holy shit.
5 years ago I was still in fucking HS. Thats half a decade.

What are you doing now? Do you have a Job or do you get any Money from the Government?
I hope you are doing well.
I slept on the kitchen floor of a crackden this time last year, though I never murdered anyone. Not that I wasn't tempted lol :feelskek:

Yeah ngl it was pretty harsh but for those 20 years (including the 5 and a half years I was a Homelesscel) all I cared about was my next drink, living outside or dossing down in crackdens honestly didn't bother me. If anything, they hardened me right up and I learnt to be somewhat "streetwise."

Well I'm currently living in council (government) run Supported Housing, got put in here after I nearly died in December last year.

Also I'm on disability NEETbux, have been on those for 6 years. Can't complain, life is way better now than it has been for many years.
Pretty sure I’ve got that same exact model and size TV next to my PC monitor.:feelskek:

Yeah though I understand where you’re coming from ie if that’s the only size TV our friend outherebrothers has access to, then that sucks and especially so for him since he is an even poorer having eyesightcel/visioncel than glasses wearing me and I’ve pretty much had to wear glasses my entire life.:cryfeels:

Can't complain Bro's as I got it for free from the local pub last year as the landlord was getting a new one, it's plenty big enough for me (perhaps the photo's make it look smaller?) though I guess the standard size must be 60+ inch these days. It's a heavy old beast, the landlords foid even carried it up a flight of steps and 2 flights of stairs right into the crackdown I was dossing in at the time, all whilst the Based landlord waited in the car lol :feelskek:

Last edited:
I have a 10 TB hard drive. Good idea about using plex, besides games I can also add movies and shows to my storage.
Just bought a 4TB external harddrive a week ago, 1TB of is already full as I backed up old harddrives onto it. Should do me for a couple of years worth of films and tv shows. I have a load of old school games on there as they are the only ones I play tbh. Have got a PS4 with a few games that I bought with some of the £400 Amazon Giftcard that @what is happening awarded me, but have only used it a handful of times. I may sell it on Ebay tbh.

Just bought a 4TB external harddrive a week ago, 1TB of is already full as I backed up old harddrives onto it. Should do me for a couple of years worth of films and tv shows. I have a load of old school games on there as they are the only ones I play tbh. Have got a PS4 with a few games that I bought with some of the £400 Amazon Giftcard that @what is happening awarded me, but have only used it a handful of times. I may sell it on Ebay tbh.
If you have a new hard drive you can start buying other parts to build a whole new gaming computer. You have to get at least a 6 core cpu, a gpu, motherboard, power supply, and case. This guy makes a build for only $800 all together. The ryzen 3600 is the best cpu for less than $180.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yKfGzY_tRw

I'm a computer illiterate. :feels:
Even if your plex looks great,I'm happy for you.

I'm a computer illiterate. :feels:
Even if your plex looks great,I'm happy for you.
Cheers Bro :feelsYall: Ain't seen you about here for ages, I trust you have been keeping well?

As for computer literacy, now I don't drink anymore I've got too much time on my hands and need to occupy meself somehow lol.

Looking good!
You deserve it.

I'll make a plex server when I move out. Will download 10-30TB-of movies/TV shows.

I'll make a plex server when I move out. Will download 10-30TB-of movies/TV shows.
When I get better Internet I and finishing digitising my dvd collection, and download a hell of a load more shows and movies, I will happily open my collection up to you Bro's on here. Will also upload Blackpilled Youtube content (which I endlessly archive) which is getting culled rapidly lately. Will also take requests for content.