Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment any no haircut cels here?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i would rather grow my hair out than cut it shorter. if it's too much hair it's "you need to get a haircut" but if it's too little it's "your face looks like a potato/your haircut is boring" so it's shit either way. i prefer to have more hair since it overshadows my facial features so i personally like the way it looks better. i suppose there is a happy medium, but i don't want a haircut every 2 seconds. there is also the self haircut thing, but i don't want to pull a ryo_hazuki. also i would rather buy drugs than pay for a haircut

girls still dont want me whether my hair is long or short. I think i look better with longer hair, but usually get 4 haircuts a year since it grow back pretty fast. It's the only time a foid outside of a family member touches me

My hairstyle is currently very short and does not suit me at all. I let my hair grow and then make the same hairstyle as the character on my avatar.

i would rather grow my hair out than cut it shorter. if it's too much hair it's "you need to get a haircut" but if it's too little it's "your face looks like a potato/your haircut is boring" so it's shit either way. i prefer to have more hair since it overshadows my facial features so i personally like the way it looks better. i suppose there is a happy medium, but i don't want a haircut every 2 seconds. there is also the self haircut thing, but i don't want to pull a ryo_hazuki. also i would rather buy drugs than pay for a haircut
Haircutcel are just volcel boyo :chad::banhammer::banhammer:

I'm just too lazy to get a haircut, what's the point if I'm still ugly

I think my haircut looks pretty good. Goes well with my moustache.

Can’t fix an ugly face though..:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I just shave mine all of, I don't even try anymore, it's over.

I get a haircut about every 4 months. I can't let it grow too long, because otherwise my severe norwooding becomes too obvious :feelsbadman:

I haven't cut my hair in 5 months, and I'm NW 3-4.

Just whitehairmaxx bro

Good to hear;)

If you should do that, then please do a thread about it to motivate other Baldcels.
Sure, it'll have to be on looksmax.org though.

Are you one of us baldcels?

i cant really let my hair grow because it annoys me

Are you one of us baldcels?
No, I have full hair and NW 0-1. However, I am very involved with the subject of hair loss and I am already preparing myself for how I will react in the future.

I receive $200 haircuts and still can't compete to Chad. It's truly over.

I haven't cut my hair in 2 years, but it doesn't make a difference when no female wants you anyway

I receive $200 haircuts and still can't compete to Chad. It's truly over.

Why man? I cut my own hair for free and it looks just as good tbhtbh ngl tbh.

hide ugly face

8ild7cd

Mine grows at a rapid rate and doesn't flatter me one bit, I have to take a haircut about every week and it's extremely annoying and tiresome.

Having long hair is way too much fucking effort to keep neat.

I buzz my hair with a #3 guide at least once a month. I con't care too much about it being pretty, I just would like to keep it easy to maintain.

i hate getting haircuts. i find the whole experience to be humilliating. i used to buzz it down to a mohawk, but ever since i quit my job (2 years ago) i haven't gotten it cut. kinda look like a girl now.

How come? As I said, it looks really bad and does affect my appearance as a whole.
Plus it gets itchy and physically uncomfortable in addition to the ugliness it adds.
I wish it wasn't true.

How come? As I said, it looks really bad and does affect my appearance as a whole.
Plus it gets itchy and physically uncomfortable in addition to the ugliness it adds.
I wish it wasn't true.

In general, most incels look like shit with really short hair. Is your hair mostly curly?

In general, most incels look like shit with really short hair. Is your hair mostly curly?
It's because of my skull shape and my hair growth proportions, it just doesn't look proportionate and looks messed up and ugly.
When it's shorter the disproportions are less noticeable.

I don't remember the last time i went to a barber shop as they're usually busy af and i get mogged to death so i usually cut my own every few months.

It's because of my skull shape and my hair growth proportions, it just doesn't look proportionate and looks messed up and ugly.
When it's shorter the disproportions are less noticeable.

It is over, friend.

My hair is already below shoulders and to be entirely honest it doesn't look good on me but short hair makes my head look like a fucking rectangle box.

just give urself a b0wlcut or mullet and call it a day br0