Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any natty gymrats proud of their body here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Obviously you're not getting any since you're on this forum.

But I've been toying with the idea of working out, so I'd like to know some of your experiences.

How long did it take until you started seeing good results? Do you hate working out and do it just for the results? What else would you like to share?

It's a waste of time. There are 0 (zero) truly natty lifters. Everyone's at least on creatine, which is NOT natty and boosts performance and fat loss by a lot. Also, keep in mind building any muscle takes YEARS and you have to be a literal sperg to wait that long and still look crap in the end. If you don't have Arnold Schwarzenegger genetics AND roids AND effort, it's simply a waste of time and money.

Lifting keeps your brain in good condition which will only prolong neuro degeneration resulting in longer suffering and coping. Why

Also keep in mind you have to lift at least 100kg on the bench, 140 on the squat and 180kg on the deadlift to even be considered a lifter by anybody lol

Immediates results are that you feel stronger and better.

If you don't take roids, the process of gaining mass takes time, but it's saner in the long run. You begin to see a change in your general body shape in a few months. You may not look like Schwarzenegger but you look obviously more athletic and muscular than your previous self.

I think I will be able to fap to my pecs in a month or two ngl jfl

Its a decent cope.

If u have some consistency, with strength training 2x a week, and I would recommend also a day focused on core exercises, so its 3 hours a week, which is not that much, it depends on your muscle genetics and can take 2 to 6 months to see outstandingly visible results.

I like how my body looks good pre-gymcelling, but I will start gymcelling once I finish my exams. It gives you confidence and make you much less of a target for bullying.

I've been working out on-off for the past 3 years or so. I usually start, not see any gains after 5 months of hard work and high protein diets and I quit just to start again some months later. All these ripped guys have been hitting the gym and injecting all kinds of shit for minimum 4 years.

In those 5 months or so I gained a lot of strength but I still looked lanky and elongated as fuck, with a shirt on I looked exactly the same I did 5 months earlier.

In conclusion only go to the gym if you have a good frame, good genes and the willpower to train for at least 3 years.