Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Lucidmaxxers here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
I have been trying to lucid dream for my past few days to relive the dream I had of my middle school oneitis but to no success. None of youtube videos advice works for me. Im just trying to cope in my lonely life!!:fuk::feelsrope:

i once had a lucid dream and raped a stacy:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Only method working for me is asking myself throughout the day at random times is this real or not and making it a habit looking at my wrist watch often.

Only method working for me is asking myself throughout the day at random time is this real or not and making it a habit looking at my wrist watch often.
I will try it boyo

Elaborate:waitwhat:
How does doing this changes your dreams
If you do it for long enough to make it a habit, you will do those checks even in dreams, and in dreams theres always something off, especially on watches and small details like that.

Interesting
yeah my dreams are always fucking stupid, common sense stops existing, But my brain believes EVERYTHING, like no matter how stupid it is, it seems believable because brain activity is low and can't make sense of anything, but I think having stupid dreams is a good sign? it means your brain is resting, if you have vivid dreams what's the difference between sleeping and being awake, does having lucid dreams make you feel tired in the morning?
Kinda, but not noticeably. It does makes me feel like ive been trough some adventure, even though nothing happened. Thats the thing, when you ask yourself "if this real?" Inside of a crazy dream you will realize its not. Some time ago i had very realistic dream, nothing out of ordinary, but i was in New York and i have never been in US much less New York so i knew it is a dream.

Whenever I "doubt" that I'm in a dream I wake up immediately, how do you manage to stay asleep even after realizing you're in a dream?
Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Trick is not to overexcite, which is hard considering we dont have the full control while dreaming.

had few lucid dreams but long time ago. I only had them lucid when I am close to getting killed or in the midst of a nightmare. I transform to a nigh omnipotent demon and mog the fuck of whatever was trying to kill me :dab: usually I'll fly out of earth and beam the fuck of the planet until it becomes shredded :dab:

Dreaming in general is gigabased. Perfect escapism

I haven't, but would like too. I had 2 nice dreams( which doesn't happen much) within the past few months and would like to have more dreams like that

Kinda, but not noticeably. It does makes me feel like ive been trough some adventure, even though nothing happened. Thats the thing, when you ask yourself "if this real?" Inside of a crazy dream you will realize its not. Some time ago i had very realistic dream, nothing out of ordinary, but i was in New York and i have never been in US much less New York so i knew it is a dream.
what can u do when lucid dreaming?

Spawn supermodels.
lmao nah srskly. like could i imagine a rlly hot girl ive been jacking off to for a while then fuck her and feel it all as if it was irl?

lmao nah srskly. like could i imagine a rlly hot girl ive been jacking off to for a while then fuck her and feel it all as if it was irl?
Yes, usually once you realise you're in the dream you get really excited and your mind is rushing, so you might not remember to spawn the particular girl, you will grab the nearest one. That's usually the case for me, you still don't have the full control over your brain like when you're awake.

Yes, usually once you realise you're in the dream you get really excited and your mind is rushing, so you might not remember to spawn the particular girl, you will grab the nearest one. That's usually the case for me, you still don't have the full control over your brain like when you're awake.
alr so how do i do it? are there any good articles on it or something?

I have been trying to lucid dream for my past few days to relive the dream I had of my middle school oneitis but to no success. None of youtube videos advice works for me. Im just trying to cope in my lonely life!!:fuk::feelsrope:
Make a dream journal

I was gonna try it once, until I discovered what sleep paralysis was.