Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any lucid dreamers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I had a lucid dream this morning without trying.

Went to sleep yesterday around 11pm, woke up around 5am needing to pee. Stayed in bed watching some K-dramas on my phone until 7am, then fell back asleep.

Then I had a lucid dream where I was in a car and thought to myself that I was dreaming.
I tried to noclip through the car window like a ghost but felt a force pushing me back.
Then I got excited and started thinking about sex, so I turned back around and all of a sudden my underwear was off and I tried stroking myself.

The pleasure was pretty much as good if not better than real life, and my dream started to disintegrate.
I tried taking slow and deep breaths but I couldn't stabilize and I went into sleep paralysis.
I always have my eyes closed whenever I have sleep paralysis because I don't want to get spooked.
It felt like I was lying face down and being strangled/drowned.
I tried to convert the sleep paralysis back into a lucid dream but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't, it felt like I was already too conscious, or close to waking.

Then I got tired of the assault and held my breath to wake up.

Any experienced lucid dreamers here with the strats?