Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any low iq here besides me? My intelligence level is very low and it makes me feel bad.

Z

zomx

Greycel
It's like an invisible wall blocking me in my life.

MPH does enhance neuroplasticity, but that isn't the same as an actual increase in IQ.

I'm tired however, from ADHD.

me and being out of school & mentally ill has made my intelligence worse. almost 21 years old and still don't know how to use a semi colon even after attempts to implement it into my writing, people have called me out on improperly using it online. I don't know my multiplication tables either jfl. I wish I could be knowledgeable about certain topics like philosophy but the vocabulary is too much and my reading comprehension is pretty bad.

Last edited:
me and being out of school & mentally ill has made my intelligence worse. almost 21 years old and still don't know how to use a semi colon even after attempts to implement it into my writing, people have called me out on improperly using it online. I don't know my multiplication tables either jfl. I wish I could be knowledgeable about certain topics like philosophy but the vocabulary is too much and my reading comprehension is pretty bad.
Also you are an alt

zenciler en iyi hayatı yaşıyorlar ve bok gibi aptallar, önemli değil
Do you think the niggers live the best life or the 140 iq+ reptillians who meet in Davos every year?