Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Left-wing Chad Prime ministers or Presidents you can think of from anywhere in the Past or Present?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★
When I think Chad, I think Apex predator. Someone who's Conservative. (Right-wing) Cares about their own Borders first. Not afraid to call people Retards. Firm advocate for the 2nd Amendment.

Last edited:
The Kim dynasty comes to mind, they're technically left-wing.

The Kim dynasty comes to mind, they're technically left-wing.
So let me get this straight. Even when a Chad becomes a Left-wing ruler, (A Monarch for example) their Chad Genes overcompensates by making them a Tyrannical Leader!?

BASED

Overcompensate:- Stake excessive measures in attempting to correct or make amends for an error, weakness, or problem.

Stalin.

Although he was short (like 5'4"), but he born in the late 1800s malnourished on the outskirts of the Russian Empire.

When I think Chad, I think Apex predator. Someone who's Conservative. (Right-wing) Cares about their own Borders first. Not afraid to call people Retards. Firm advocate for the 2nd Amendment.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
His height was 188 cm (6.1 ft). He was also the most leftist U.S. president in history and his new deal was the reason why boomers had such a high standard of living.

Adolf Hitler and Farid Bang