Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any latincels in incels.me?

P

PeruvianGuy

Banned
-
I'm from Perú. Since Tinder became popular a couple of years ago, peruanas only crave for white Chadz

Algún latincel por aquí?

There are no Latinos on here, you guys seem to be doing okay.

Puerto Rican here.

Chile presente :feelsokman:

Wrong wtf are you talking about? Latinos breed like rats with each other, and I usually see Latinas dating black guys not white guys.
Not here (Perú)
I used to have a chadlite bandmate who is from german family and all the peruanas threw themselves at him. Was one of the my first blackpills along with OKC, Tinder BIOS from them in english, exclusively tailored for white Chadz. I.e: "Id like to meet people from all over the world, to practice my english teehee"

I'm an Argentinacel

Yeah, I'm Chilean. Wena, aweonao ctmare.

Not here (Perú)
I used to have a chadlite bandmate who is from german family and all the peruanas threw themselves at him. Was one of the my first blackpills along with OKC, Tinder BIOS from them in english, exclusively tailored for white Chadz. I.e: "Id like to meet people from all over the world, to practice my english teehee"
I guess it's different here in America.
Here in America the Latinas will go for blacks and Hispanics, they view white guys as nerdy and shit.

Zarpale la lata
How do you know that one?

I was active on /hisp/ and taringa for a while, the Argies were the worst by far but they always made me laugh. Those places are not like what they used to be, it is shit now.

Dominicancel here

Pretty funny,but those who appear in that video are people who we call them "flaites". They are poor,dont have much education and they speak like a fucking monkey.

In spain those people are "canis",in argentina are "turros" and so on.

Those people are making a bad picture about chilean people.

I hate them :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Pretty funny,but those who appear in that video are people who we call them "flaites". They are poor,dont have much education and they speak like a fucking monkey.

In spain those people are "canis",in argentina are "turros" and so on.

Those people are making a bad picture about chilean people.

I hate them :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You hate black people, you hate poor people and you root for european teams.

Im glad that you are not a chad, lol...

You hate black people, you hate poor people and you root for european teams.

Im glad that you are not a chad, lol...
What? I dont hate black or poor people and I dont care futbol.

I hate that kind of specific person.

Brazil here too.

Mexicancel reporting

Its over for native americancels/indianocels.

Not really, its debateable who would win an gigaenrique or a gigachad
The biggest gigaenriques will still have mainly european/caucasian feutures.

No chance for actual indianos/native americans

Costa Rican cel here. It's nice to see so many latincels here, but sad at the same time.

I'm from Perú. Since Tinder became popular a couple of years ago, peruanas only crave for white Chadz

Algún latincel por aquí?

How tall are you? Just how ugly is your face?

Sounds too good to be true tbh. They won't do that for subhumans at least, only late bloomers who are at least average or above. JFL if you think they'd do that to some ugly 3/10 5'3 subhuman.

you fucking cunts ruined US east dota

One more from Brazil.
Peruvian girls are not that good looking. I never thought they are picky.
I have not seen latinos from US or UK yet. They're the user base majority. Are them doing that good ? (no incels)

Last edited:
Half spanish, does that count? Whites dont talk to me since they think I am latino and hispanics dont talk to me since they think of me as a fake-latino.

How tall are you? Just how ugly is your face?

1.74 meters , 4/10 face
One more from Brazil.
Peruvian girls are not that good looking. I never thought they are picky.
I have not seen latinos from US or UK yet. They're the user base majority. Are them doing that good ? (no incels)

You have no idea. Since Tinder appeared, they all have their bios in broken english with something along the lines of "I want to meet people from over the world teehee"

They all just want white Chadz. There was an incident not long ago where a peruvian gymcel burned some maxxed cholita (who obviously wanted to get white men and ascend the social ladder) but in reality, she was her looksmatch.

Last edited:
Wrong wtf are you talking about? Latinos breed like rats with each other, and I usually see Latinas dating black guys not white guys.
Dark shitskin ogre looking Latinas date black. The human looking ones date Chads.

so how do you latin americancels cope? video games?