Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any landlordcels here? Need some advice

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

would you rent to Indian curry STEM students?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Curry parents want to rent out a floor of the house that is not used for anything but storage. Am wondering if renting out to 4 STEM curry students is safe? From what I've read and hears from others is that it will likely work out. Anyway anyone have advice? General advice good too.They are willing to pay the security deposit so that does guarantee at least 1 month rent.

Reason I am concerned is that the past curries weren't student but they all utter fucking scum , none paid rent, Some trash Sikh, trash curry pajeet Hindu rotter, lazy Pakistani boomer drunk trash, and one time Illefal Pakistani curry family scum who took like 1 year to be evicted jfl.

i only rent families, couples or single people, 4 people that dont know each other is gonna cause drama and problem

Only accept students, its usually their parents paying it and ask for deposit for more than a month.

you can also do a small background check just to make sure nothings sketchy

why rent to curries, they're troublesome find asians

Only accept students, its usually their parents paying it and ask for deposit for more than a month.
My gay fucking stste only allows 1 month. Fuck libtards :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:!
you can also do a small background check just to make sure nothings sketchy
Yeah they have visas and shit to check. Also student IDs so shouldn't be too risky.

generally stem students does not cause problems bc they are incel brothers

why rent to curries, they're troublesome find asians
My dumb curry parents are low IQ and only want curries jfl. I wanted to rent to single men(trucels) ideally but it is what it is. At least in this case it is all curry male STEM computer students so shouldn't be too risky.

Overall though I'd guess Asians then whites are most safe tenants. Blacks the least. Hispanics/curries in middle.

Last edited:
True they all look incel. Also doing same incel computer bullshit majors.
aaah :feelskek: those curry cs youtubers :feelskek::feelskek: they will be busy with greedy algorithms while greedy beckies sucking chad thunderstorm's cock

@BlkPillPres @JayGoptri @HighTCurryMale @highinhibition thoughts? @YBP Yxngcel

@faded thoughts since your parents landlord maxxed

@BlkPillPres @JayGoptri @HighTCurryMale @highinhibition thoughts? @YBP Yxngcel
If you've gotten all the info from them and it shows they're students then rent it to them. If you can dig up some info and see who their parents are better yet. Don't be too trusting. Those fuckers could be students that's using the place for some "breaking bad shit" (making curry flavored meth :feelskek:).

If you've gotten all the info from them and it shows they're students then rent it to them. If you can dig up some info and see who their parents are better yet. Don't be too trusting. Those fuckers could be students that's using the place for some "breaking bad shit" (making curry flavored meth :feelskek:).
True I will probably search their social media just to be safe. And all the other stuff.

@PPEcel thoughts!

probably the best people to rent to tbh

can you give me money

Curry flavored meth jfl

in NYC? Idk man, so much regulatory bullshit there, landlords have no rights :feelswhat:

Students should be safer since there should be parents behind paying. Coupled with curry strict parents and low t behaviour of curries it shouldnt be too risky

Being a landlord totally suks. Better to invest in a REIT.

101B63B0 E2E4 4E7C B2A9 58CA317C72DC

I invented a thing called...

References...

Where you talk to previous landlords or folks that can "vouch" for them...

Similar to a background check except more of a "character reference."

That and a high deposit, will help.

Try that.

Make sure whoever calls a ref has good bullshit detection skills.

Have a questionnaire... No boozers, slobs, violent, spoiled brats = tantrums, etc...

Last edited:

References...

Try that.

Have a questionnaire... No boozers, slobs, violent, spoiled brats = tantrums, etc...
That seems like a good idea too. Will try that.
Being a landlord totally suks. Better to invest in a REIT.

View attachment 652844
True those a lot safer and less effort for similar return

@faded thoughts since your parents landlord maxxed
They don’t give a fuck they rent to the highest bidder get as much money as possible and raise the rent on those worthless goyim :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Curry parents want to rent out a floor of the house that is not used for anything but storage. Am wondering if renting out to 4 STEM curry students is safe? From what I've read and hears from others is that it will likely work out. Anyway anyone have advice? General advice good too.They are willing to pay the security deposit so that does guarantee at least 1 month rent.

Reason I am concerned is that the past curries weren't student but they all utter fucking scum , none paid rent, Some trash Sikh, trash curry pajeet Hindu rotter, lazy Pakistani boomer drunk trash, and one time Illefal Pakistani curry family scum who took like 1 year to be evicted jfl.
Where is the living space in proximity to where you live in the house exactly? I'm assuming you are asking all this because you will be forced to live close by to the new tenants?

References...

Try that.

Emba's list is almost perfect. Except.. I am the one who invented references :feelsjuice:

Where is the living space in proximity to where you live in the house exactly? I'm assuming you are asking all this because you will be forced to live close by to the new tenants?

Emba's list is almost perfect. Except.. I am the one who invented references :feelsjuice:
yes sadly tenants will be in same house but different floor.

yes sadly tenants will be in same house but different floor.
Hmm. You're in the West right? The States?

Some of the answer depends on whether they are going to be Indian Stem people who have come from India and are looking for rent, or whether they are natural born and raised US/Western citizens. So[UWSL] what is it? [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Really, the only kind of tenant who wouldn't be a pain in the ass, is an oldcel who just needs a space to live, will pay, and mind their own business. Anyone who is young, and especially if they are confused and influenced by the negative aspects of this world we live will come with problems which they could at any time transfer into you in one way or the other. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]However, since it's your parent's place and if the money is good, you should find a way to stomach it. Usually STEM students aren't so bad.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]As far as the curry part it's hard to say. They could be Asian and cause problems, they could be white and cause problems, and they could be black and definitely cause problems. But if they are from relatively upper-middle class backgrounds, that should be too much of a worry. [/UWSL]

if you're living in the west, then no

curry international students are retards, will ruin your home and not pay rent probably.

Rents2 me

Make them all pay in advance and have inspections every month. Also, get an initial deposit so you can pay for cleanup before kicking them out if they didn’t keep the place clean.