Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any interest(s) you have that other's around you don't?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I remember back in middle school - high school i was always that edgy kid that loved German WW2history (I remember i had the Nazi Germany flag as my pfp on facebook once :feelsugh: ). Anyways, due to me only being interested in History and mostly Aviation too i had no one in my area to communicate with regarding my interests. I felt alienated, the boys talked about sports / games (Mostly repetitive shitty fps games) while i had no interest in the two ( Believe me i tried to get into them but i found them boring ). This continued all the way until i entered Uni and started my bachelors in History, there i quickly started conversations with incel tier guys in my class. So i turn to this community, have you guys ever felt alienated because of your interests? And if so, what were they?

I was obsessed with ancient marine reptiles specifically (I remember Stenopterygius an Ichthyosaur were my favourite) so I would spend my free time reading and memorising stuff about them (The names, facts about them etc a lot of which I have forgotten now).

Of course all of the normies liked NT shit.

I was obsessed with ancient marine reptiles specifically (I remember Stenopterygius an Ichthyosaur were my favourite) so I would spend my free time reading and memorising stuff about them (The names, facts about them etc a lot of which I have forgotten now).
Ohh, interesting. I was also interested in the ancient marine life when i was little since they looked so weird, i was intrigued by ancient wildlife in general. Hm, also how come you never pursued it? Or did you lose interest

I have a time when I like German WW2 generals like Rommel and Kesselring. I remember being unable to differentiate here, luftwaffe, and kriegsmarine. But now I know what branch Raeder, Goering, and Jodl have control over. Also the ritterkreuz is quite badass

Of course all of the normies liked NT shit.
Kek I also remembered ancient animals, including marine reptiles. I remember opthalmosaur and cryptoclidus. But I mainly like the ancient fish instead of reptiles like dunkelosteus, dinichtys, and helicoprion.

I have a time when I like German WW2 generals like Rommel and Kesselring. I remember being unable to differentiate here, luftwaffe, and kriegsmarine. But now I know what branch Raeder, Goering, and Jodl have control over. Also the ritterkreuz is quite badass
Rommel and Goring have to be my favorites, i quite enjoy the African Campaign. Especially the DAK. Other than that im interested in the Pacific War too. Aviation in general also grabs my attention, i want to become a pilot but im afraid of heights, curse :feelsrope:

Ohh, interesting. I was also interested in the ancient marine life when i was little since they looked so weird, i was intrigued by ancient wildlife in general. Hm, also how come you never pursued it? Or did you lose interest
I lost interest. Although somewhat recently I started learning about them again, and in more detail thanks to internet.

dunkelosteus
I loved Dunkleosteus too.

This is one of the books I bought in high school to read during lunch. People thought I was crazy:
20190808 235059

Rommel and Goring have to be my favorites, i quite enjoy the African Campaign. Especially the DAK. Other than that im interested in the Pacific War too. Aviation in general also grabs my attention, i want to become a pilot but im afraid of heights, curse :feelsrope:
Nothing would happen bro. Overcome your fear. At worst you'll just go Emergency Room if something happens