Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Incels with hunter eyes?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Looks like that all Incels have one common trait : mediocre eye area. Is there any Incel with hunter eyes but completely subhuman rest? As far as i know, i’m the only one.

Yeah you are the only incel with hunter eyes I have seen.

Consider yourself lucky, your other flaws can be fixed. What can you even do about a bad eye area?

Twisted said:
Your case is pretty rare as a good eye area can usually carry someone with a weaker lower third (orb for example)
Orb’s lower third is just narrow not weak.

Post your hunter eyes, for those who haven't sent them. His eyes mog most chads eyes, a gift from god, before him I actually thought incel with hunter eyes isn't possible.

Nope, my eyes are all droopy and a clear indication that I am dead inside.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Humble brag.
Humble brag? I’m asking a question. I do admit that I have hunter eyes and not try to pass as some poor soul...I am a certified subhuman ffs.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Humble brag.
Humble brag? I’m asking a question. I do admit that I have hunter eyes and not try to pass as some poor soul...I am a certified subhuman ffs.
You mog me dude. And you got rated a 3.5 (because of eye area). Believe it or not but your nose mogs mine. At least your nose tip doesn't droop half an inch. I'd provide proof and show you mine but I don't want to be ridiculed.

Post your eye area tbh.

I'm the complete opposite. Eye area and midface is devastating but the rest of my face is fine. Doesn't matter though before eye area is single handedly the one feature that can completely make everything else irrelevant

Sub24inchSkull said:
Post your eye area tbh.
I'm the complete opposite. Eye area and midface is devastating but the rest of my face is fine. Doesn't matter though before eye area is single handedly the one feature that can completely make everything else irrelevant
9RjlG9w_d.jpg

Octopusgun2 said:

Doesn't even look like the same eye color as the profile pic you posted tbh. 

Pm a picture of what it looks like with the rest of your face from the front

Octopusgun2 said:

Canthal tilt, check
Eye color, check
Slayer eyebrows, check

Get surgeries for your other flaws NOW boyo and escape this place

Do a face reveal, pleaseeee

Sub24inchSkull said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Doesn't even look like the same eye color as the profile pic you posted tbh.
Pm a picture of what it looks like with the rest of your face from the front
I won’t PM a pic of me in the front cause I look subhuman, sorry. And my eyes don’t look blue in that pic because of the lighting. I already have provided verification that that eye area is mine.

Octopusgun2 said:
I won’t PM a pic of me in the front cause I look subhuman, sorry. And my eyes don’t look blue in that pic because of the lighting. I already have provided verification that that eye area is mine.

Understandable

What's your ethnicty?

Sub24inchSkull said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Understandable
What's your ethnicty?
Half Arab half white

Octopusgun2 said:

You  have the fucking eyes of a chad.  I wish I didn't have a lot of upper eye area, like my eyelid.  Femoids can fix that with makeup, but I'm fucked.

Autismcel said:
You  have the fucking eyes of a chad.  I wish I didn't have a lot of upper eye area, like my eyelid.  Femoids can fix that with makeup, but I'm fucked.

Yeah I know I have the exact same problem. Positive you don't have more upper eye lid exposure as I do though. Refer to my Avatar.

Octopusgun2 said:
Half Arab half white

Who'd you get your eye area from? Dad?

Sub24inchSkull said:
Autismcel said:
You have the fucking eyes of a chad. I wish I didn't have a lot of upper eye area, like my eyelid. Femoids can fix that with makeup, but I'm fucked.
Yeah I know I have the exact same problem. Positive you don't have more upper eye lid exposure as I do though. Refer to my Avatar.

Octopusgun2 said:
Half Arab half white

Yeah, I got my eye area from my dad who’s Arab. My dad basically looks like Kratos from God of War except that his eye area looks like mine.

Octopusgun2 said:

Didn't someone already post a picture of your front on your other thread ?

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah, I got my eye area from my dad who’s Arab. My dad basically looks like Kratos from God of War except that his eye area looks like mine.

You would have been a Slayer if you looked like your dad than.

rotandrise said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Didn't someone already post a picture of your front on your other thread ?
What pic? I have never posted a pic of my full front. You’re probably confusing me with someone else...I did post a pic of my front but I was hiding half of my face with a hand written sign of my username cause someone didn’t believe that it was my actual eye area.

I would have a good eye area if my lower eyelids weren't 1/10. Scleral show + round lower eyelid = death.

Octopusgun2 said:
What pic? I have never posted a pic of my full front. You’re probably confusing me with someone else...I did post a pic of my front but I was hiding half of my face with a hand written sign of my username cause someone didn’t believe that it was my actual eye area.

Scroll down if you want verification...
https://incels.is/Thread-If-you-have-a-good-eye-region-and-eyebrow-region-you-cannot-be-incel

Sub24inchSkull said:

Is your avatar a picture of yourself?

Octopusgun2 said:

How much better is your front than your profile?

I'm guessing it's better by a large margin

Sub24inchSkull said:
Octopusgun2 said:
How much better is your front than your profile?
I'm guessing it's better by a large margin
My front isn’t good either. Jew nose, horse midface and shit lower third.

i doubt it. eye area/ eyes is very important these days and is one of the biggest features to either inceldom, normiedom or chaddom.

Yeah you're the only one I've seen with legit hunter eyes.

Just about everyone else has a poor eye area. Which makes sense as it makes up the majority of facial attractiveness UNLESS there's huge problems elsewhere. Which I'm sure you're aware is unfortunately the case with your nose and lower third.

Just confirmed here today that's it's over for me.

Octopusgun2 said:

How'd that happen considering your dad was probably a Slayer at your age? Did you mouth breath?

Sub24inchSkull said:
Octopusgun2 said:
How'd that happen considering your dad was probably a Slayer at your age? Did you mouth breath?
Yeah I did mouth breath but I don’t think that mouth breathing really affects your bone structure when it has much to do with genetics. My dad mouth breathes heavily when he sleeps but his bone structure is still good.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah I did mouth breath but I don’t think that mouth breathing really affects your bone structure when it has much to do with genetics. My dad mouth breathes heavily when he sleeps but his bone structure is still good.

Might be true I still can't get out of the habit of doing it. But if it really doesn't fix much than I don't think it's matters

Eyes are my only above average feature and they're only above average

I have hunter eyes

Proof: https://postimg.org/image/6lk0t4kzv/

Hunter eyes are overrated. Always squinty looking, I hardly ever see the irl. I's rather have innocent looking eyes.