Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any incels that dont hate women more than they do normscum?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I find normscum alot more annoying and dangerous tbh. (grown) women are too civilized and just ignore you if they think youre ugly, while normscum will actively try to ruin your life

it is hard to say, but cucks are definitely the worst.

is there a way to leave the world?

Foids are vile creatures, not once have i met a foid who wasn't a two faced harlot. They are evil, i literally do nothing and they give me dirty looks.

i honestly have no idea tbh, because normies and foids both have to ruin literally any community they get their hands on, i hate when that happens so idk which one to hate more

I think I hate foids more tbh, and I can explain why.

Normies still have to try, still have to put in effort, and still struggle in a way: Sure, they do have it much easier in comparison to us, but the point is their lives still require effort especially in this day & age.

Foids, on the other hand, have literally everything spoon-fed to them from childhood: They’re taught that they’re a perfect princess.

Foids are much more of a drain on society as opposed to normies, since the latter has to at least still work, pay more taxes just as a male, etc.

i honestly have no idea tbh, because normies and foids both have to ruin literally any community they get their hands on, i hate when that happens so idk which one to hate more
True, but as someone who has been in many communities, I can say foids are much more of the issue.

Oftentimes, up until a foid joins, you could almost believe it’s an Incel space: I mean, let’s face it anyone regardless of status as a KHHV who spends tons of time online isn’t a “true normie” if that makes any sense. But i’m serious, stuff such as sex, dating, etc almost hardly gets mentioned until a foid decided to join & ruin it all.

True, but as someone who has been in many communities, I can say foids are much more of the issue.

Oftentimes, up until a foid joins, you could almost believe it’s an Incel space: I mean, let’s face it anyone regardless of status as a KHHV who spends tons of time online isn’t a “true normie” if that makes any sense. But i’m serious, stuff such as sex, dating, etc almost hardly gets mentioned until a foid decided to join & ruin it all.
:bigbrain::yes:
yup since thats really the only thing that goes on in a foids mind tbh and ngl i feel like any community would be recoverable as long as foids have not invaded it.