Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any incels live in an isolated village?

I dont know about you guys but when I'm older I'm getting some land in the country and lviing removed from society. So I can do my copes like shooting guns, riding ATVs, and other cool outdoors man shit.

i cant stand to be in 300k popul places

I dont know about you guys but when I'm older I'm getting some land in the country and lviing removed from society. So I can do my copes like shooting guns, riding ATVs, and other cool outdoors man shit.
You'd be too old to enjoy it. Your body would be too busted from working.

I grew up in a smaller town than I live in now, both in the south.
When you live in a rural or even semi rural setting a lot of your socialization outside of school is dependent on your parents. You need to have parents that have a lot of friends or at least do church/community stuff so you can be exposed to other kids. Otherwise you just get off the bus and go dark.
Then you graduate highschool and in that moment your entire social life evaporates the minute you step off of school grounds.

I live in a quite big city.

You'd be too old to enjoy it. Your body would be too busted from working.
Nah man I know a guy whose like 21 and hes got some property like this. The house ain't much but he does have land.

I live in a small town of 11k pop not very isolated but still. It's a double edged sword. The positive thing is that i rarely see any chads or stacies. The negative is that most foids are post wall roasties in their mid 30s and the town is full of families.