Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any incels just don't care anymore?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
I honestly don't really care anymore. I would be fine with dying tonight. Women, Chads, etc. It doesn't matter.

I don't even care enough to go ER. I'm gonna be in my 30s in a couple of years and honestly it's been over a decade since I've really interacted with anyone. I've spent my entire 20s in complete isolation, barely interacting with people at all. When you don't see people often, you don't really see what you're missing out on. I just don't care because I don't know what I'm missing out on. However this life is BORING. There's no feeling of connection with anyone since I'm just rotting in my room 24/7 and thinking about killing myself. I have a shotgun just in case I decide to kill myself since shotguns have 99% success rate. Sometimes I just want to kill myself out of sheer boredom.

However the only thing that is stopping me from killing myself is the love that I have for my parents. I genuinely love my parents and I would never ever do anything to hurt them so I stay alive until they die(which is probably 20-30 years from now). So I'm just rotting for my entire 20s and going to be rotting for my 30s. At least I have my copes such as vidya and etc.

There's no feeling of connection with anyone since I'm just rotting in my room 24/7 and thinking about killing myself.

However the only thing that is stopping me from killing myself is the love that I have for my parents. I genuinely love my parents and I would never ever do anything to hurt them so I stay alive until they die

So I'm just rotting for my entire 20s and going to be rotting for my 30s. At least I have my copes such as vidya and etc.
Same here brocel.
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Feeling exactly like that since late 2018!

I don't even care about having a cute young gf anymore. It wouldn't make any difference at this point tbh. Completely dead inside.

That's the destiny of all oldcels tbh, i still care a bit i guess because i'm still young

Shuuuhhdsggshhsfhxsdfgjz jjdss so I got one question for you cmvcccv pay bills bxxtjncff living with your parents xxjvxhhh aight mate bdkbcgh.

Shuuuhhdsggshhsfhxsdfgjz jjdss so I got one question for you cmvcccv pay bills bxxtjncff living with your parents xxjvxhhh aight mate bdkbcgh.
Heh heh, ok.

I honestly don't really care anymore. I would be fine with dying tonight. Women, Chads, etc. It doesn't matter.

I don't even care enough to go ER. I'm gonna be in my 30s in a couple of years and honestly it's been over a decade since I've really interacted with anyone. I've spent my entire 20s in complete isolation, barely interacting with people at all. When you don't see people often, you don't really see what you're missing out on. I just don't care because I don't know what I'm missing out on. However this life is BORING. There's no feeling of connection with anyone since I'm just rotting in my room 24/7 and thinking about killing myself. I have a shotgun just in case I decide to kill myself since shotguns have 99% success rate. Sometimes I just want to kill myself out of sheer boredom.

However the only thing that is stopping me from killing myself is the love that I have for my parents. I genuinely love my parents and I would never ever do anything to hurt them so I stay alive until they die(which is probably 20-30 years from now). So I'm just rotting for my entire 20s and going to be rotting for my 30s. At least I have my copes such as vidya and etc.

I hate my parents for bringing me into this world and would blow my brains out in front of the whole family if I finally had enough.

I have a shotgun just in case I decide to kill myself since shotguns have 99% success rate.
Mogs me at having access to a firearm.

Yeah. It's hard to gaf when no one else does.

just finished college haven't found a job yet
That's the destiny of all oldcels tbh, i still care a bit i guess because i'm still young
how old are you? I stopped caring at 26

Feeling exactly like that since late 2018!

I don't even care about having a cute young gf anymore. It wouldn't make any difference at this point tbh. Completely dead inside.

when you've already missed important milestones, it doesn't matter anymore

Yeah. It's hard to gaf when no one else does.

indeed

I feel the same way, but completely opposite on the topic of going ER. Remember, police shootings also have a pretty high chance of death. I would never rope, I would be making CHOices all the time in minecraft.

Mogs me at having access to a firearm.

do you live in the superior country of USA?

I feel the same way, but completely opposite on the topic of going ER. Remember, police shootings also have a pretty high chance of death. I would never rope, I would be making CHOices all the time in minecraft.

I'm a moralfag ngl

do you live in the superior country of USA?
Lol superior.... But no I do not.
Only aspects of the US I like is their openness regarding firearms and Southern Hospitality ( both of which I've experienced myself when on vacation in North Carolina and Tennessee ), everything else I hate.

I don't care rn but deep down I would really like to have a respectable wife and start a family.
But it's not possible and I know that the best I can achieve is to marry a lost slut to make kids with.
Life disgusted me ngl

Last edited:
nothing matters in our life

Lol superior.... But no I do not.
Only aspects of the US I like is their openness regarding firearms and Southern Hospitality ( both of which I've experienced myself when on vacation in North Carolina and Tennessee ), everything else I hate.

I would talk more about my firearms but we have ITcucks reading this thread atm.

I don't care rn but deep down I would really like to have a respectable wife and start a family.
But it's not possible and I know that the best I can achieve is to marry a lost slut to make kids with.
Life disgusted me ngl

Actually you wouldn't even be able to have kids with her. She would already have kids.

You're still young, you got your 20s ahead of you. Best thing you can do is wealthmaxx during your 20s. Don't waste your 20s like I did.

brutal

I would talk more about my firearms but we have ITcucks reading this thread atm.
What kind of legal action can be taking from just discussing firearms ?
Tell me more about your firearms, I'm interested in firearms.

Giving up caring has it's own silver lining. It turns the tables on some things that normally have power over you. Not caring whether you keep a job. Not caring about getting lost in a new place. Not caring about your health during a global pandemic. It's really quite freeing.

What kind of legal action can be taking from just discussing firearms ?
Tell me more about your firearms, I'm interested in firearms.

I have a Mossberg 500 shotgun for hunting(and suicide eventually), semi-auto AR-15 with modified stock for fun shooting, and cz-75 pistol

yes, stopped caring, now i just find many things pretty funny. haven't given up on anything, i'll still try and better myself tbh, but i don't have high hopes anymore because in the end none of it really matters you know. just is what it is ngl
it's surprising to see how many other young guys also at this position and they're far more talented than me or us and still struggle. it's over jfl

yes, stopped caring, now i just find many things pretty funny. haven't given up on anything, i'll still try and better myself tbh, but i don't have high hopes anymore because in the end none of it really matters you know. just is what it is ngl
it's surprising to see how many other young guys also at this position and they're far more talented than me or us and still struggle. it's over jfl

tbh only cope worth it now is sleeping

In some ways I've given up caring but it paradoxically leads to me taking more extreme positions (I don't care about the economy anymore so I propose shit like taking all of Jeff Bezos' money and giving it to virgin men; and I don't care about foids or old people anymore so I don't care if COVID just straight up rapes the population).

Bump stock ? :feelstrash:

It seems like a lot of people have the Mossberg 500, very famous shotgun.
Is yours a pistol grip one ?

Very cool.

Not a bump stock. Just a magpul collapsible stock

Yes my mossberg has a pistol grip! You seem to know a lot about guns. I personally love my shotgun because the recoil is insane. It's generally bad to have large recoil but I just really enjoy shooting this gun. A lot of fun.

What country are you from?

I've spent my entire 20s in complete isolation, barely interacting with people at all. When you don't see people often, you don't really see what you're missing out on. I just don't care because I don't know what I'm missing out on. However this life is BORING. There's no feeling of connection with anyone since I'm just rotting in my room 24/7 and thinking about killing myself.
Yeah I am 29 and I feel the same. I think this Quarantine had made things worse because now my work and my private life are being mixed up and it just feels like I am not only in a job I don't like, but I am under house arrest doing this shit while the sun is out and my life is passing me by. I don't even care about the money anymore because there is nothing I want to spend it on. My parents gave me $400 for my birthday and I just left it on the table. What am I supposed to spend it on? I cannot even hire a hooker now.

But back to your point. I spent my 20s all by myself and now I am getting old and my bad habits are quickly catching up to me. I can't really hold it together anymore and I have nothing left to motivate me to do anything. I hope I get laid off so that I do not have to quit because I really just cannot even force myself to get up out of bed at this point. For the last week or so I have spent almost all my time on this forum, which was rare for me to do. I think on a subconscious level my brain knows I'm done for and now the rational part of my brain is trying to come to terms with it.

I stopped caring a while ago, but I still would prefer to live for an inhumanly long time.

Yeah I am 29 and I feel the same. I think this Quarantine had made things worse because now my work and my private life are being mixed up and it just feels like I am not only in a job I don't like, but I am under house arrest doing this shit while the sun is out and my life is passing me by. I don't even care about the money anymore because there is nothing I want to spend it on. My parents gave me $400 for my birthday and I just left it on the table. What am I supposed to spend it on? I cannot even hire a hooker now.

But back to your point. I spent my 20s all by myself and now I am getting old and my bad habits are quickly catching up to me. I can't really hold it together anymore and I have nothing left to motivate me to do anything. I hope I get laid off so that I do not have to quit because I really just cannot even force myself to get up out of bed at this point. For the last week or so I have spent almost all my time on this forum, which was rare for me to do. I think on a subconscious level my brain knows I'm done for and now the rational part of my brain is trying to come to terms with it.

At least you're employed. I haven't been employed for a few years now.

At least you're employed. I haven't been employed for a few years now.
Not for long. Since the lockdown began I have been pretty much writing down my "hours" of work but in the whole work week I at best do one day's worth of actual work. I just cannot force myself to care anymore and cannot focus. I wonder when they will catch on and fire me.

Work is bullshit anyway if you are incel. There is nothing to spend the money on. I do not even want to fuck hookers anymore -- the main reason why I am working in the first place.

I still kinda care, but I realize I've already missed out on my youth :cryfeels:

I dont care anymore and I’m still 22

I still kinda care, but I realize I've already missed out on my youth :cryfeels:
The period from 13-25 is the most important period in a human's development and if you fucked this up your life will be irredeemable. The friends you make in high school and college will be the friends you have for the rest of your life, you are supposed to gain sexual experience and secure a partner within this time period.

By 25 pretty much no girls will be single except tinder whores with genital herpes who you have no chance with anyway. By the time you are employed full time, you will have no free time to do anything. This is because by now you should have been married and expecting your first child.

As you approach 30, meeting new people is almost impossible. Even if you can find the time to go out and socialize, people just don't want to meet you because their social circle is already established. Besides, lone men are looked down upon universally.

After 30 if you are single and incel it is over. If over the course of 17 years you did nit ascend, you won't now. The pool of single women has narrowed down to mentally ill cat ladies and the morbidly obese, but they want nothing to do with you anyway.

Actually you wouldn't even be able to have kids with her. She would already have kids.

You're still young, you got your 20s ahead of you. Best thing you can do is wealthmaxx during your 20s. Don't waste your 20s like I did.

brutal
I will. If I studymaxx enough I may be able to surgeymaxx in the future, but it'll be hard and I'd only be able to ascend with roasties at that point.

Same. I’ll be 30 soon myself and I realized a few years back that my life is essentially over. I can wageslave til I die or rope. Isn’t it weird that people fall in love? That Chad’s and even some normies have a crush or something and they SUCCEED at forming a relationship with that foid? I missed every developmental milestone I can imagine and feel so empty due to it.

Kinda the same honestly.
I'm still putting some effort, since I don't have the courage to end it and might as well live a decent life if I'm going to.
But honestly I just wish corona-chan could just take me out.

I don’t really care tbh. Only time I think about females is when I’m horny and that’s just a biological drive. My logical mind knows it’s over.

Oi mate!

Honestly yes and no. I put effort into my job and other aspects of life we are supposed to (other than dating) but if it all fake crashing down tomorrow then who cares. I’m not living a complete life anyway.

The period from 13-25 is the most important period in a human's development and if you fucked this up your life will be irredeemable. The friends you make in high school and college will be the friends you have for the rest of your life, you are supposed to gain sexual experience and secure a partner within this time period.

By 25 pretty much no girls will be single except tinder whores with genital herpes who you have no chance with anyway. By the time you are employed full time, you will have no free time to do anything. This is because by now you should have been married and expecting your first child.

As you approach 30, meeting new people is almost impossible. Even if you can find the time to go out and socialize, people just don't want to meet you because their social circle is already established. Besides, lone men are looked down upon universally.

After 30 if you are single and incel it is over. If over the course of 17 years you did nit ascend, you won't now. The pool of single women has narrowed down to mentally ill cat ladies and the morbidly obese, but they want nothing to do with you anyway.

yeah pretty much. at 24 I knew it was over

That's basically what happens. I was about 30 when I realized I could die and it wouldn't really matter. I realized everything I was going to do has actually already happened. From here on out until I do die it's just day in day out of the same thing. Wake up, work, eat, sleep. It's just an endless lonely circle of isolation, boredom, and things you have to do to stay physically alive, but you're not really living. Like someone said above, if you've always struggled with meeting people and making friends in general, it only gets worse after 30. Everyone kinda has their social circles or are married and starting families, and you're forever stuck at the same place you've always been, lonely and depressed.

Same.
Been rotting for the last 20 years, I could die tomorrow and it wouldn't matter to anyone not even to me.
No interaction with people, I can't remember how it feels to touch a human being or share activities.
It's like you're already dead but still here to watch the clown world.

I still do care because i'm young,but i lack motivation,i know women my age don't want anything sexual with me.Most guys from my high school are ambitious and have lust for life.Many have gfs and had sex,i don't.I will just cope until i die or eventually rope.I hope my life gets better but chances are low.After this quarantine ends i will have 0 friends and have to try to improve my life again.

Last edited:

If you are a legit 0/10 as you said before why even care at this point? it is beyond over at 30.