Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any incel who claims to have female friends should be banned on sight tbh tbh

You want to ban us for not being ineptcels? Prove to me how having a female friend makes you a fakecel? Come on!
True.

There's no fucking consistency on this forum. The whole point of blackpill is that your looks are everything and even if you have a great personality and character it doesn't matter.

So if an ugly-as-fuck nigger is still charismatic enough to get a female friend, but too ugly for a girl to ever view him in a sexual way...he's a "fakecel" ?

Doesn't make sense.
You are one of the few non lowiqcels here my friend. We can't let the lowiqcels win, we must push their narrative back!

told my foid "friend" that she was low class 4/10 and old and she should fucc me instead of the chads she was drooling over

I have cousins. Does that count?

Females are objects and should be treated as such. One cannot befriend his xbox so how can be befriend a whore.

i can't have female friends cuz i'd fall in love. so i agree

True.

There's no fucking consistency on this forum. The whole point of blackpill is that your looks are everything and even if you have a great personality and character it doesn't matter.

So if an ugly-as-fuck nigger is still charismatic enough to get a female friend, but too ugly for a girl to ever view him in a sexual way...he's a "fakecel" ?

Doesn't make sense.
High IQ post!!!

I've had a few female friends. They all turned out to be horrible people.

Now my rule is if I'm hanging around a woman there has to be sex involved.

Female friends dont even really exist for normies. Guys will help you out when you are moving or if your car broke down. Females will never do this unless you are chad and they want your dick.

hahahahahahaha yeah keep coping pussys. i outranked you in less than a month. you aren't shit. can't even be good incels ffs. just ask the mods to ban your shit at this point.
Well said, veteran. Respect the ranks, these recruits need to step down, as I would for a major. Nothing like triggering stinky graycels who have the audacity to call you out for joining after them. :^)

You want to ban us for not being ineptcels? Prove to me how having a female friend makes you a fakecel? Come on!

You are one of the few non lowiqcels here my friend. We can't let the lowiqcels win, we must push their narrative back!
Kek i always see incels say fuck having female friends, the one time I make a post about it saying the same apparently every incel and their mom has a femoid friend wtf, plus femoids are the enemy to the incel uprising:feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
I've had a few female friends. They all turned out to be horrible people.

Now my rule is if I'm hanging around a woman there has to be sex involved.
Tell these "incels" pls, they seem to not understand this shit
Females are objects and should be treated as such. One cannot befriend his xbox so how can be befriend a whore.

Last edited:
i love how you actually fucking think you're not a maycel.
I joined on november 26 you filthy maycel incelqueers infiltrator
Well said, veteran. Respect the ranks, these recruits need to step down, as I would for a major. Nothing like triggering stinky graycels who have the audacity to call you out for joining after them. :^)
Newfag maycel cuck. Kys you self admitted roastie worshipper

I also agree, whenever I get rejected and she wants to be "friends" I tell her i don't believe in opposite sex being "friends"
and I tell her to fuck off to her boyfriend, I won't let this stupid ass girls have it their way they need to be educated.

I dunno, I may be fine with a female friend if my sexual needs were fulfilled. It would be too much ragefuel hearing her talk about wanting to be railed by Chad while I sit at home and masturbate every night.

I agree. They yield know purpose.

A female 'friend' = A female who deems you unsuitable to mate with but who nevertheless keeps you around to do some chores, homework, take her for free rides, buy her drinks and even food, serve as an emotional tampon when she endures heartbreak from the men she does find suitable for sexual intercourse.

It's possible to have female friends as an incel.
However, there is no reason to have female friends.
It is not a cope it is the opposite.
All females I've been friends with have never been romantically interested in me.
They always kept turning me down when I tried to get in a relationship with them.

I also agree, whenever I get rejected and she wants to be "friends" I tell her i don't believe in opposite sex being "friends"
and I tell her to fuck off to her boyfriend, I won't let this stupid ass girls have it their way they need to be educated.
Fucking A right, death b4 cucking for these hoes

hi fakecel
I am social. Currently a NEET so no IRL female friends. In high school I had quite a lot of them. And in college the first ones to help me since I joined a week later than the rest were all female classmates. I can't hate all females because of a bunch of superficial cunts that have treated me badly when there have been females that were nice towards me.

Even chads don’t have female friends

Solitude is better than having female friends. Never cuck out.

A man can never be friends with an attractive girl. If you want to fuck your friend you´re not really friends, you´re just waiting for the first opportunity to present itself so you can have sex.
The only way to be friends with a girl is if the friendship is solely platonic and it can only be that if neither one find the other psychically attractive.

- The wise philosophical words from yours truly... TheGoodGuy

A man can never be friends with an attractive girl. If you want to fuck your friend you´re not really friends, you´re just waiting for the first opportunity to present itself so you can have sex.
The only way to be friends with a girl is if the friendship is solely platonic and it can only be that if neither one find the other psychically attractive.

- The wise philosophical words from yours truly... TheGoodGuy
Agreed

I tend to disagree. You can have a femoid friend when she have zero sexual interest in you still. Thus, it doesn't make you a fakecel in any sense.
agreed
but no reason to befriend them as they never end up contributing anything useful to conversation

You can't be a male and have a female friend, that's just not how it works.

There used to be a girl at my school that would try to be "friends" with every guy in our class, I thankfully never fell for that, because she used all of them to buy things for her. That's just another reason not to trust those fucking whores.

JFL at having female friends.

I have NEVER had one so at this point I wouldn’t mind companionship