Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any Incel Shooting is NOTHING compared to what ANY foid who has had an abortion after 20 weeks has done

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I hear a lot of garbage from foids about their babies just being "sucked out" during late term abortions. Oh ye they are sucked out alright...after the doctor has spread the foids lady parts as wide as possible, knocked her out so she doesn't have to witness the murder she has just signed off on and has used horrifying instruments to surgically dismember the baby like Sweeney fucking Todd inside her body. Cut it's spinal cord and chopped it to pieces. Ted Bundy did the same too, maybe that's why foids have a thing for him.

THIS is what is being normalised by these despicable cunts. NEVER forget that these are the sort of mutts that look down on you because your facial harmony is off a little bit, your hair is thinning, your skin is on the brown side or your height doesn't have a 6 before it. THEY are your enemy that devalue your whole existence.

Here's an honest question to you boys here. What is the worst thing you have ever done? Wrote a few angry offensive words on a private forum for unattractive men? Wow. Look at the first paragraph above and know that you are a fucking saint compared to THEM.

So any foids or soys reading, I don't want to hear a fucking peep from you about any incel related issue whether it be violence, hate speech, misogyny or anything else your tiny imagination can muster if you have partaken in or supported this shit. Clear? :feelsokman:

DAMNIT, what do you think it would be if it were recorded though?

DAMNIT, what do you think it would be if it were recorded though?
I can't remember what the full figure is but there is a worldwide counter somewhere that shows the total number of killings since it started and Jeez it's like a planet worth of deaths, like billions.

This is allegedly this year worldwide:-

As we all know though there is no way the clinics would release the full data which is why the government should make it illegal for every single one of these things not to be reported. Foids who have had it done (this late especially) should be shamed.

And to be honest if FactCheck says it's false then it must be true. They said there was no voter fraud :feelshaha:

abortions are based and so are some mass shootings

abortion is the most disgusting thing that exist

And one in five foids will have one in their lifetime and yet they still have no shame in it, fucking murdering bastards, the same should be done to them

abortions are based
Didn't you vote for Kamala? :feelskek:

GloryHoleKamala-6ec74e38ec2974ea30b2c3aea70e32be.jpg

abortion is the most disgusting thing that exist
And one in five foids will have one in their lifetime and yet they still have no shame in it, fucking murdering bastards, the same should be done to them
:feelsokman:

i don't care about fetuses, they are as intelligent as the animals i eat daily. i care little about incel violence either, because it is nothing compared to sexhaver violence

unless rape I'm against abortion because foids need to take their responsibilities

if you don't want a child "just don't have sex sweety"

Tbh i'm not different than foid, when i was kid i kill 3 cat :fuk:

This video is from an ectopic pregnancy (fertilized egg outside womb which has no chance of survival and is extremely dangerous for mother) but it can give you an insight on how brutal abortion is even in weeks where it's considered a "clump of cells" by sociopaths.

I hear a lot of garbage from foids about their babies just being "sucked out" during late term abortions. Oh ye they are sucked out alright...after the doctor has spread the foids lady parts as wide as possible, knocked her out so she doesn't have to witness the murder she has just signed off on and has used horrifying instruments to surgically dismember the baby like Sweeney fucking Todd inside her body. Cut it's spinal cord and chopped it to pieces. Ted Bundy did the same too, maybe that's why foids have a thing for him.

THIS is what is being normalised by these despicable cunts. NEVER forget that these are the sort of mutts that look down on you because your facial harmony is off a little bit, your hair is thinning, your skin is on the brown side or your height doesn't have a 6 before it. THEY are your enemy that devalue your whole existence.

Here's an honest question to you boys here. What is the worst thing you have ever done? Wrote a few angry offensive words on a private forum for unattractive men? Wow. Look at the first paragraph above and know that you are a fucking saint compared to THEM.

So any foids or soys reading, I don't want to hear a fucking peep from you about any incel related issue whether it be violence, hate speech, misogyny or anything else your tiny imagination can muster if you have partaken in or supported this shit. Clear? :feelsokman:
Theres 2000+ abortion happened everyday and total of more than 60 million abortion since 50 years ago. Thats more casualties than war, its womens war with babies

This is the sound of your vote for the side supported mostly by foids, viced by a foid who hates you, the side of feminism, the side of "all men are misogynists" and "believe all women" being photocopied thousands of times to make up the deficit after a "pipe burst" :-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW3cNrbWdAo

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This video is from an ectopic pregnancy (fertilized egg outside womb which has no chance of survival and is extremely dangerous for mother) but it can give you an insight on how brutal abortion is even in weeks where it's considered a "clump of cells" by sociopaths.

Jesus fucking Christ man. That's crazy isn't it. Those are babies even at that early stage. Sometimes I think I feel a lot more than most people because that shit makes me sad :cryfeels:

Those things are innocent it's the world and shitty foid parents that destroys them.
Theres 2000+ abortion happened everyday and total of more than 60 million abortion since 50 years ago. Thats more casualties than war, its womens war with babies
Ye to be honest it's more a war against responsibility. And that's one of the reasons I'm so against this shit. If women are taught to have no responsibility they will further embrace degeneracy. If you're taught to have disdain for your own children to the point that you are willing to chop them up at their most vulnerable and be celebrated for it that is the ultimate form of degeneracy.
if you don't want a child "just don't have sex sweety"
Exactly and this should've been the message all along or at least be more conservative with your body. But fucking 3 men a weekend and aborting the baby as a default has become the norm.

Last edited: