Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any ideology that is neither liberal or marxist

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
is labeled fascism. marists and liberals even call each other fascists. liberals: muh collectivism, muh statism marxism is fascist. marxists: muh hierarchy muh inequality muh protection of private property liberalism is fascist. fuck both these cancers. any ideology that rejects these twin poisons is based.

thats all fascist means. if its both non-liberal and non-marxist its fascist. liberals and marxists want to keep us all trapped in the narrow paradigmn between these two ideologies.

I mean, this is nothing new. Any a bit right of leftist extremists means you're a fascist to them.

Fascism is just used a label for, "the people I don't like with the political beliefs I don't like," not unlike how "incel" is used as a catch-all insult for similar reasons ("person I don't like with views I don't like").

If you aren't libertarian or ancap, you ain't incel.

If you don’t want to suck Tyrone’s BBC and don’t worship foids, you are automatically labeled a Nazi in 2023

The Marxists have pretty much the cultural monopoly nowadays in the west. Anything acceptable must either be Marxist, be a spawn of Marxism or at least favor Marxism.