Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any hunters here?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Disguising as a normie 24/7. Guitar player cel.
★★★★★
Been a fishermen all my life but now that it got boring im trying to get into hunting

Its very expensive here to even get a license for a hunting rifle here, its around 1000 dollars.

At least theres no limit on killing boars i think so i can have many meat.

They would be crazy to give you a rifle.

They would be crazy to give you a rifle.
they give hillbilly alcoholics rifles why wouldnt they give it to a young normal acting guy? boar meat is nice especially sausage

they give hillbilly alcoholics rifles why wouldnt they give it to a young normal acting guy? boar meat is nice especially sausage
they will use their personality detector to detect edgy posts on on anonymous internet forum

I wish I had a hunters licence, then I would go hunting birds and boars probably everyday

I'm a scavenger. Whenever i find dead animals in the woods i eat them raw. I ate a lizard a couple of weeks ago, it tasted pretty good.

no im a slayer
vgh edgelordcel sister pussy :feelsgah:

I'm a scavenger. Whenever i find dead animals in the woods i eat them raw. I ate a lizard a couple of weeks ago, it tasted pretty good.
Did you ever try hunting with a spear or a rifle?