Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any happa curries here?

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
We hear a ton about noddlewhores and their white cock fetish, but now there's been a growing number of currywhores going after white guys too. I'm curious to hear from any happa curries here and how their lives have been.

happa curries are much better looking than hapa rice . The facial structure is more pleasant.

happa curries are much better looking than hapa rice . The facial structure is more pleasant.
Literally any kind of biracial people are better than hapa rice.

Fewer hapa curries can get thrown to inceldom cause with the right genetic recombination, they're most likely get freed from shitskindom

This is what I was thinking. Since both whites and curries have more Caucasian features, mixing the two would make better looking progeny and would even dilute out the shit skin to something more desirable.

Never began for me :feelsbadman:

mixing the two would make better looking progeny and would even dilute out the shit skin to something more desirable.

exactly . biggest curse for curries is their shitskin and also illiterate curries dont eat enough protein.. bullshit rice and curry 3 times a day wont make you chad

exactly . biggest curse for curries is their shitskin and also illiterate curries dont eat enough protein.. bullshit rice and curry 3 times a day wont make you chad
Giga shitskin cope, the biggest curse for curries is having an ugly face. Just take a look on looksmax, there's some deluded 4/10 curry on there going by "shitskincurry" thinking he's gl. :feelskek:

Giga shitskin cope, the biggest curse for curries is having an ugly face. Just take a look on looksmax, there's some deluded 4/10 curry on there going by "shitskincurry" thinking he's gl. :feelskek:
I've seen that guy. He mogs my ogrecel ass. He has good cuts and a defined jaw line. I'd say he's close to a chadpreet or a chadpreet lite. His giant eyes are a big minus to his SMV, ngl.

If you look better than him, there's no doubt you would be getting pussy though.

never began for him..
also you have a point.. :feelsbadman:

@ManletHalfCurry

I've seen that guy. He mogs my ogrecel ass. He has good cuts and a defined jaw line. I'd say he's close to a chadpreet or a chadpreet lite. His giant eyes are a big minus to his SMV, ngl.

If you look better than him, there's no doubt you would be getting pussy though.
You must have low standards. He mogs me hard though.

never began for him..
also you have a point.. :feelsbadman:
:cryfeels: curries were a mistake.

You must have low standards. He mogs me hard though.

:cryfeels: curries were a mistake.
I've seen what the lowest of the low curry standard is. At least he's really fit and has a jawline. Most of us pathetic curries have round faces that no amount of gymcelling would fix.

He looks like the typical curry that goes to clubs with currythots and drinks and gets into fights.

Mogs guys like this to oblivion
traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg

I've seen what the lowest of the low curry standard is. At least he's really fit and has a jawline. Most of us pathetic curries have round faces that no amount of gymcelling would fix.

He looks like the typical curry that goes to clubs with currythots and drinks and gets into fights.

Mogs guys like this to oblivion
traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg
SwordsmanAlt = shitskincurryalt.

I know many hapa curries in RL and 90% of them are not just goodlooking but chads, wtf

:feelsokman:
Your point?
My point is you're overrating him hard. He may mog the Dravidians, but that's hardly an accomplishment. Even ricecels mog Dravidians to hell and back. Let him go to the west and he would be invisible.

A1D6CF90 CE76 4B80 8227 0F65241CB6F2

Did he look anything like this kek