Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any handcels get depressed when they mock Trump's hands?

Are you happy with the size of your hands?

• yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • no

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
When they want to hurt a man or his reputation they will purposely criticise features which are integral to his masculinity usually height, dick, hands
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-small-are-trumps-hands-916593

99 problems but hand size aint one

I have very large hands...and large elsewhere

I have small bony and veiny hands. They are horrible. I get wristmogged and forearmmogged by everyone I just wish that I could have some fucking genetics for oncde...

I have small bony and veiny hands. They are horrible. I get wristmogged and forearmmogged by everyone I just wish that I could have some fucking genetics for oncde...
same, fuckin hell we both got cleft lip and this too, we got fucked by genetics tbqh

Stop with the body dysmorphia disorder nonsense. Nobody is an incel because their hands are small...ffs.

Chad could have NO hands and instead have 2 shovels serving as functional hands and get more pussy than Hand-Model incel.

Last edited:
I have very tiny hands. They remind me of my dick.

Stop with the body dysmorphia disorder nonsense. Nobody is an incel because their hands are small...ffs.

Chad could have NO hands and instead have 2 cake batter stirrers as functional hands and get more pussy than Hand-Model incel.

Low iq attempt at removing the truth about their experiencw and tryna invalidate their struggles gas liighting

Low iq attempt at removing the truth about their experiencw and tryna invalidate their struggles gas liighting
Keep being mental bud. Your hand size isn’t why you are an incel. Being a framecel who has small hands coincidentally doesn’t make you a handcel.

Keep being mental bud. Your hand size isn’t why you are an incel. Being a framecel who has small hands coincidentally doesn’t make you a handcel.
Disliked downvoted

you people need to stop worrying about your fucking hands

your problem is your face and height.

Being a framecel who has small hands coincidentally doesn’t make you a “handcel”. It means you’re a framecel who has shit tier bones, including your hands. It’s not the singular reason why anyone could be incel.

Women get wet for Edward scissorhands. Cope more.

This
Disliked downvoted
:feels:

I have twink hands and average size penis.

This tbh

Id swap hands with him tbh

Trump has big wrists. It's all that matters.

My hands are pretty large, but I'm content with them. However, my hands are also the reason why I always thought I had a small dick, until I physically measured it.

No one has smaller hands than me.

Trump handmogs me

I have baby hands....

they dont look that small to me.

He mogs my wrists