Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any hackercels? Need help.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I need to download the online lectures of my uni on panopto. They won't give us permission because of copyright blah blah, but I need them anyway since I'm in a place with shitty internet right now and streaming doesn't work. Any idea how to do it/if it's possible?

Take screenshots

maxresdefault.jpg
I'm a gaymer

Hire some African child from Fiver to copy everything into MS Word.

I need to download the online lectures of my uni on panopto. They won't give us permission because of copyright blah blah, but I need them anyway since I'm in a place with shitty internet right now and streaming doesn't work. Any idea how to do it/if it's possible?

Maybe you can find the links to the video in the Webpage code. You can check this with the "inspect" feature of your browser (Chrome, Brave and Safari have this - right click on the page, and "inspect" or "inspect element"). You can select the Video frame on the webpage with it and then have to dig a bit in the HTML to find the link. Works like a charm.

Last edited:
Maybe you can find the links to the video in the Webpage code. You can check this with the "inspect" feature of your browser (Chrome, Brave and Safari have this). You can select Elements with it and then have to dig a bit in the HTML to find the link. Works like a charm.
I tried but it's encrypted I think.

Use inspect element go to the network tab, find the bar that extends continuously, there should be a link there. This wont work if your teacher uses youtube, might work for others.

Use inspect element go to the network tab, find the bar that extends continuously, there should be a link there. This wont work if your teacher uses youtube, might work for others.

Also you can try using Firefox if it’s a video and right click it and click Save video or use a screen recording program like OBS.

record the screen with your phone