Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any GTA5cels or RDR2cels?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone here like coping with these games? GTA 5 is much better in terms of violence potential - going ER on the beach with a bunch of bikini clad thots is pure life fuel, but RDR 2 does have the virtual suffragette who the matriarchy took down a YouTube page for killing. (Emphasis on virtual - killing a virtual female got someone taken down.)

Either way - Anyone Else into these games? I love shooting Stacys with a musket.

i play both too. in red dead i like to tie people up and throw them in a river

i play both too. in red dead i like to tie people up and throw them in a river
lol, once I finish the story I think I might do that, or maybe before. I’ve been having a lot of fun fucking with the annoying feminist in red dead or the landwhales in GTA.

VC and SA are still my favorites

lol, once I finish the story I think I might do that, or maybe before. I’ve been having a lot of fun fucking with the annoying feminist in red dead or the landwhales in GTA.
robbing the trains in red dead are also awesome. also in red dead u can blow peoples head clear off with a shotgun which you can't in gta 5

Yes, I'm playing GTA 5

But not because of such stupid reasons as here
going ER on the beach with a bunch of bikini clad thots is pure life fuel

I play the game online with other players because it's fun and a good cope.

finished the single player for both, pretty fun. GTA has better replay value obviously, RDR2 is too slow and clunky for me. RDR1>>>>>RDR2
i avoid online mode for both games

The food and stamina system in red dead 2 makes it feel like a job

copes me.
i bear it in my name! it was rightfully mine! rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I've played all GTA-games and V doesn't come close to IV in terms of quality of story and stuff, in fact I find V very disappointing and it could have been much more

I've played all GTA-games and V doesn't come close to IV in terms of quality of story and stuff, in fact I find V very disappointing and it could have been much more

V is way more fun tho

I love all GTA games.

no bro, but GTA was very fun.

I finished GTA V story and fucked around a bit, but never touched the online. Fun game.
I want to play RDR2 but it isn't avaible on PC

Yep, I play both of those.

If you have a PS4 I reccomend you play "The Last of Us: Factions"

One of my favorite online games, I'm a total slayer at it.

GTA V online used to be good until it started getting filled with hackers

I got GTA V back when it first came out for the Ps3. I never finished the story because I found it boring, but I did enjoy just driving through the vibrant map and getting lost in sandbox shit as well as GTA Online. Online was fun to play back when it first came out because it provided the opportunity to create your own persona. It soon devolved into a bunch of cheating, and after a while it's honestly not fun to play by yourself since you'll just keep getting wrecked. While GTA V's gameplay does trump IV, I enjoyed the story and setting of IV better. I wish the series would ease up on the whole cinematic experience and introduce a bit more freedom and role playing

Both games are awesome.

I enjoy playing them both. GTA for online and RDR2 for solo.

Play jc tbh, its way better and fun.

do you play it on PS4? my gta online account is on 450+

I play Gta 5 from time to time. But nothing Beats the Good VC and SA + SAMP and MTA days