Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any Good Tsundere animes to watch where they fall in love with the Ugly guy?

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Never finished episode 25 of Toradora because for a moment, I was breifly plagued with suicidal thoughts when I saw that the MC finally was happy, something I never got to experience my whole life because most of the bullies I had were female. Males only started messing with me when they noticed that most females were repulsed by me being around them.

Last edited:
brutal ngl. don't know any tbh

Accel World, maybe u will like it.

Accel World, maybe u will like it.
that nigga is fat, fatcel=volcel.

I was just looking for either facially ugly or short, or ethnic

Ore no monogatari

accel world

Fat turbo manlet,he gets cucked at first but the girl then falls in love with him.

He's not a pretty boy but he's not ugly. He's popular with other guys too. he's 200 cm (6´7") though
Mogs me, an anime about Just Be Tall. How can 6'6 ogrecels even cope with being exposed by 2D aswell.

Romance animes are sweet but they can have a very bitter aftertaste. I'm going through that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back